Bloodsingers

Evelyn point of view

That guy, Alec, was really hot. He had the face of an angel. But how someone so perfect can be evil? I feel that he was evil. That's also because of his red eyes. Well, also the girl and the other boy had red eyes. I was scary. I took my brother's hand and he looked at me like saying ' don't worry, everything will be alright'

So i left his hand. I looked at Kayla. She was as scary as me.
Kayla point of view

Evelyn looked at me. I could see in her eyes my same fear. I was trying to concentrate on the only thing that made me feel better. The boy in front of me, he looked like a 24 years old. He was beautiful. He had dirty blonde hair, perfect face, and the most strange thing: red eyes. I could tell he wasn't human. He was too perfect for being human. We came into a big room for see three men sitted on three trone.

The man at the left looked really bored, i could tell he was in his 50. He had long brown hair and red eyes. The man at the right looked mad, he looked in his 20, he had shoulder leight blonde hair, and the man in the center made the most fake, sick smile that i had ever seen. He had long black hair and red creepy eyes.

" Hello my dears, i'm Aro and this are my brothers Caius and Marcus" said the men pointing the blonde one,  Caius and then the bored one, Marcus.

" What's your name dear?"

"Kayla"

"May i?" He asked me, placing his hand. I walked towards him and he took my hand.

" Amazing!" He said smiling.

" You will be really powerful, my dear" he added.

"Demitri, may i?"

The guy, that i though was perfect, his name was Demitri.

" Looks like someone found his bloodsinger" Aro said looking at me.
Spencer point of view

Bloodsinger? What the hell he meant?

" What are you? And what's a bloodsinger?  " i asked.

" We are vampires and the bloodsinger is a soulmate" Aro said calmy. I looked around.

" Okay, what the hell is going on? Are we on a reality show or in an hunted house? "

" No, you're in the Volturi castle, we are the Volturi, the most old and powerful coven, we make respect laws in the vampire's world" Aro explained.

I looked at the blonde girl, i couldn't not to stare at her. She had an angelic face. She was beautiful.  "What's your name child?" Aro asked me.

"Spencer"

"May i?" Aro asked me, i put my hand out of my pocket and he took it.

"Magnifico!" (Magnificent, marvelous)

Then he turned to the girl.

"Jane, may i?"

She gave him her hand and he looked like a child, the day of christmas.

" Jane found her mate too"
Evelyn point of view

So my sister and my brother found their soulmate.  Great! And i?

"Alec, may i?" Aro asked to the gorgeous boy with brown hair and the face of an angel.

"So, Alec found his mate too" said Aro looking at me.

"Come here" Aro said to me. I couldn't believe vampires existed. It was really cool but i was still scary.

" What's your Name my dear?"

"E-Evelyn" i said giving him my hand.  He smiled and said :

" Interesting. I see nothing"

"Felix, take them to their rooms, we will turn them the next week, meanwhile Alec, Felix, Jane, Demitri, you will babysit them until they are turned and friday you will take them to shopping, now you are all pleased"

Felix, a tall boy with brown hair, took me, Kayla and Spencer in our rooms. I thanked him and lied on my bed, it had been a stressful day, I needed a rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I made some mistakes. But I hope you liked it, I will update soon. Hope you are enjoying the story.