Meeting Brent's parents

Evelyn's point of view

"I don't like her, she's a Cullen! "

"Let's try, maybe is not as bad as you think, you didn't even see her" my husband said kissing me.

"Yeah, maybe you're right"

" You're beautiful" Alec said looking into my eyes. His eyes were full of love.

"I love you" i said getting lost into his sparkly crimson eyes.

"I love you more" he said kissing me again, every time is like the first time, years, decades, ages can pass but every kiss will turn on sparkles in all my body, and the same is for Alec.

"Ti amo e ti amerò per sempre" (i love you and i will love you forever)

"Anch'io amore mio" (Me too my love)

Then someone knocked at the door. I knew it was Brent and his girlfriend.

"Come in" Alec said. I grabbed his hand. He smiled at me.

I looked as Renesmee came into the room, well, sure she was beautiful.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Volturi" she greeted. She was polite. I decided that i was going to like that girl.

" Benvenuta mia cara" (Welcome my dear) i said smiling at her. She smiled back, her heart was beating really fast.

"Son, don't you think we should know her?" Alec asked.

"Sure, mother, father, this is Renesmee Cullen, Reny, this are my parents, Alec and Evelyn Volturi"

"Nice to meet you" she said smiling more also if i knew that she was scary and nervous as hell.

"Are you nervous, my dear?" I asked her.

"A bit" she admited blushing a little.

I smiled.

" Why do you think you're right for my son?" Alec asked her again.

"Because i love him" she stopped, took a breath and said:

"I love him more than my same life"

Alec smirked.

"Good, that's what i wanted to hear, you can go now"

They went out and closed the door.

"So, what do you think-" Alec cutted me off pressing his lips on mine.
Brent's point of view

Reny was perfect.

"They don't like me" she said looking at the ground.

"Are you kidding me? They love you!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course i am"

"Yeah, maybe you're right, i shouldn't worry so much"

"Yeah, you shouldn't" i said kissing her, a soft sweet kiss.
Renesmee point of view
Two months later

I wanted so bad that Brent's parents liked me, and i think they do, Evelyn, i was so happy when she told me that i could call her for her name, took me to do shopping, when people see us, they though that we are sisters and that i'm older than her because i look like a 20 years old while she's stuck at 17 years old, the same thing is with Kayla, Jessica is a vampire now, stuck at the age of 14 years old also if she looks like a 17 years old. When she go out with Simon, they think it's her brother, and when she said that is her son, they don't believe it or become shocked or compliment about how beautiful the baby is. I've never though about this, but i like the Volturi, everyone except Jane. I don't really get her.

Anyway, that day i was coming home with Kayla, Jessica and Evelyn when Brent texted me saying that he had a surprise for me. I was so excited.

"Do you know something about this?" I asked at Kayla, Jessica and Evelyn. Evelyn smirked. Kayla didn't say nothing and Jessica said:

"What? What should we know about it?"

They all looked guilty but i let it go.

We came back home and i went to my room. Someone knocked at the door. It was Jane.

"Brent wants to see you in the ball room"

About this house i loved the fact that there were a lot of windows that when the sun shine, especially at the sunset, it's really beautiful.

"I'm coming"

"Not so fast, i have to do your hair first"

Kayla appeared next to Jane, causing her to smile. I've never seen Jane smile.

"And i will do your make up, not that you need it but...you will be more beautiful than you already are"

I smiled.

"Thank you"

"You're very welcome sweetheart" Kayla said. Jane kept doing my hair. After one hour they finished.

"You look beautiful" Jane said to me.

"Thanks"

She did a little smile.

"You're gorgeous" Kayla said hugging me and jumping. She remembered me of aunt Alice. Kayla was 29 years old but years don't count when you're a vampire, it just count the years that you're stuck at.

" Evelyn wanted you to look at the best, she thinks at you as a daughter"

This made me cry.

"Why are you crying?" Jane asked me.

" Because i'm happy" i said smiling. Kayla hugged me again.

"Come, it's time to go" Kayla said grabbing my hand. We went to the ball room at human speed. I opened the white doors. What i saw, left me without words. The ball room was decorated with different types of flowers. I've always loved flowers. In the center of the room, there was Brent on one knee. Alec, Demitri, Felix and Spencer were next to him. Evelyn came to me and kissed my cheeks.

"You're are stunning"

" Thank you"

She hugged me. Jane and Kayla stopped next to the doors, Jessica and Hunter were at the end of the room with Simon in Jessica's arms.

I walked to Brent. My heart was beating really fast.

"You're beautiful" he said kissing me. "Why are we here?" I asked confused.

" I know that i just know you from five months, but i love you more than everything in the world, Renesmee Charlie Cullen, will you marry me??"

I was shocked but happy. I put my hands on my mouth.

" YES!!!!! YES!!!"

He smiled and kissed me while the rest of the room clapped their hands. I looked around and smiled, i couldn't wait for telling it to my parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it. I will update soon. In the pic is Simon.