Memories of you

Alec point of view
*play music*
Flashback
"Franzy, you can't be serious!" A fifteen years old Evelyn said.
"It's not my fault if I like Spencer"
"I can believe that you like my brother! Does he know?" Evelyn yelled.
The other girl shakes her head.
I stared at Evelyn, her beauty was unbelievable, a scent of vanilla intoxicated my senses. Her smile was the prettiest thing I've ever seen. I smiled. I was on a tree where nobody could see me. My mate was there. I couldn't believe it, I took the book with me, yes, it was her, her figure with me. Married. She looked like a 17 years old in the pic. I followed her while she went home. My phone rang. She turned around and I left.
"What Jane?" I asked annoyed.
"Why you talk like me like this brother dear?"
Sorry"
"Master Aro  wants to see you" Jane said while I was still looking at Evelyn.
"OK, I'm coming" I said hanging up. I ran, vampire speed, passing next to her and kissing her cheek. Then I came back to Volterra.
End of the Flashback
*Stop music*

Evelyn came in the room.

"The masters are gone for a mission"

I nodded but then I realize what she said.

"Why they went alone?"

"Actually, Renata, Ashton, Santiago and Chelsea are with them"

"I don't understand why they didn't call us or Jane, Spencer, Demitri, Kayla and Felix"

"They wanted us to take a day off" she simply replied.

"When do they will fight?"

"Tomorrow, they went with their wives"

"So, what we will do tomorrow?"

"I'll show you the place I went when I used to think" she said smiling.

I smiled.
Demitri's point of view

I was looking at the sunset. I smiled when a memory hit me.

*play music again*
Flashback
"Evelyn come here!" A two years old Kayla said. She was adorable, she had a white little dress and little blue shoes. Her green eyes made her look like a sweet puppy. Her cheeks were pink. Her scent of strawberry was low but still noticeable. She was playing with dolls. Her sister came to her.
"What's wrong Kay?" Evelyn asked.
"Wanna play dolls?" Kayla asked in the cutest way possible.
"Sure"
I was fascinated from the little girl, she was so cute, so innocent, I wanted to protect her.
"Demitri?" Alec called.
"Yes?"
"Stop staring, she's just a kid"
"I know but she's my mate, I can feel it"
"You have to wait" Felix said.
"I know and I will" I said glaring at the kid once again.
Years after years, I was there to see everything that happened into her life, hide in the corner, to save her when she was in danger, without her to know.

~End of flashback ~

And now she was with me, i couldn't believe it. I smiled and started to think about my beautiful daughter, so lovely, so innocent, so like her mother.
Spencer's point of view

I was on my bed, reading a book. When a scent hit me. It was sweet, smelled like blackberry, i knew it was Jane.

"Come in Love"

She opened the door.

"Hi" she said smiling.

"Hey, why are you so happy?" I asked smiling.

"Because we have two days off, the masters are gone on a mission and we have two entire days just for us" she replied kissing me.

"What would you like to do or were would you like to go?"

She smirked. That wasn't a good sign, at least, not for me.

"Shopping and Paris"

"Paris? Are you kidding me?"

Her face turned serious.

"Why?"

"You don't seems the type of girl that like Paris, the city of love"

"Well, i do now"

"Ok, so, Paris, we are coming!" I said starting to pack everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Omg! I'm such a bad person, i promised you a longer caphter and this is short, i'm so sorry, i promise i will update soon, and make long caphters, i'm sorry, please don't hate me. I hope you enjoy the story anyway.