Future (20 years later)

~this is the last caphter so skip it and read 'the biggest wedding in decades' and then come back to read this, i'm really sorry that this happened, please do it or you won't understand the story~
Evelyn's point of view

I went out of the window. Two strong arms hugged me from behind. I knew who was. The only person that make me feel butterflies in my stomach and sparkles in my entire body. Alec. I smiled. Everything was perfect how it was. I was watching the ocean at the sunset with my husband, that was holding me from behind, it was my dream.

"I love you Alec" i said with dreamy eyes.

"I love you too Evelyn" he said stroking my hair and placing a kiss on my neck. I was so happy now that i went to that party and you know what happened next...i was happy that i met Alec, i was happy that Brent and Renesmee were now husband and wife. Spencer and Jane married and adopted a child. They turned her. Her name is Scarlett. Jessica's power we discovered that is called 'the singer'. Is a really powerful and useful gift when you're fighting. Her voice ipnotize you. Hunter's power is put fear. Brent's power is similar to Spencer's power except that it doesn't play with your memories, it plays on your dreams, your wishes and turn them into nightmares. While Simon's power is a mirror, he can see your power and copy it, is similar to mine except that i steal it, he just copy it. We are the most powerful coven ever. Simon became a really beautiful boy. We don't know what Scarlett's power is yet. That werewolf, Jacob, i guess this is his name, tried so many times to make Renesmee and Brent divorce, but when they had Skylar, he stopped. Yeah, but Renesmee pregnancy wasn't like mine, it was like the most natural thing in the world. Lyla and Felix don't want kids but they decided to travel more often. Now i'm happy that Aro, Caius, Marcus, Santiago, Renata and Corin are dead and that newborn burnt our castle because if the things wouldn't go like this, we would spend the rest of enternity in that creepy castle but things are differents now so we are in a lovely luxurious house in Los Angeles, were if you are in the South of the house, you can see the Ocean, if you are in the North of the house, you can see the forest. It's really beautiful.

If i should do it again, i wouldn't change a thing. Because every single day that i wake up next to my gorgeous husband, and the sun makes our skin shine, i know that i couldn't be happier, i've never been more sure of what i want, and i want this every day for the rest of our lives.

"Do you regret anything?" Alec asked me taking me out of my thoughs.

"No, do you?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because everything took me where i am now, took me to you. My beautiful wife. I can't believe it, tell me that this is not a dream Evelyn"

"This is real Alec" i said grabbing his hand and kissing him.

The billion starts on our heads couldn't make it more romantic.

"Ti amo" he said kissing me again.

"Ti amo anch'io"(i love you too)

"Sempre" (Always) he said smiling.

" E per sempre" (And Forever) i said smiling back.
Perché noi siamo due metà perfette, perché senza di te, io non mi completo. Perché non ti dirò che starò dal tuo lato per sempre ma per tutta l'eternità, che è ancora di più. E non smetterò mai di amarti, questo, è quello che ti prometto.
(Because we are two perfect half, because without you, i'm not complete. Because i won't tell you that i will stay by your side forever but for all the eternity that is a lot more. And i will never stop to love you, this, is what i promise you)
Narrator's point of view

And this story is how Jane, Alec and Demitri Volturi, met their soulmates.

                        ~ The End~

----------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think? Did you like it? If no, i'm really sorry. Please comment!! Thank you for the attention and for read it.
Kisses,
Simo.