They are gone

Spencer point of view

Me and Jane were finally in Paris, i couldn't believe it. Paris was beautiful, more than i thought. Jane kissed me interrupting my thoughs.

She took my hand and smiled.

" I love you" she said happy. I hugged her.

"I love you more Jane"

"All the girls are looking at you" she said a bit jealous. I smiled.

"You know that you are the only one for me" i said stroking her hair.

"Sei stupenda" (You're stunning) i said looking straight into her eyes.

We were spent the day doing shopping. I couldn't take it anymore of carrying bags. We went back to the hotel.

"Paris is really beautiful" Jane said with dreamy eyes.

"Everything is dull compared to your beauty"

If vampire could blush, she would be the colour of a tomato.

" Thank you" she mumbled.

We started to kiss. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and we started to make out. She was on the top of me now, i couldn't help but feel high. Everything with her is so natural. I took her skirt and throw it on the floor. She started to unbotton my shirt.

"If this is the reward for shopping with you, i want do shopping everyday" i said playfully.

She smacked my arm.

"Pervert"

I laughed at bit, the i took off her t-shirt and she did the same with my thousers. Then we passed to the underwear. Her legs around my waist.  I took off her bra, then i slided into her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alec's point of view

"So, are you ready?" Evelyn asked jumping of joy.

"Why are you so happy? " i asked smiling.

" You didn't answer my question"

"Yes, i'm ready love"

She smiled and grabbed my hand. We ran until we arrived to a beautiful place (the one of the pic), there was a tree and a waterfall, all covered of green and water.

"Where are we?" I asked confused.

" In the place i used to come when i wanted to think" she replied smiling.

"It's beautiful"

"I know"

I kissed her cheek. She took off her shirt and shorts. She was perfect.

"Ummm...Evelyn, what are you doing?"

"This" She said jumping in the water with her underwear on. I did the same.

"I'll catch you" i said pointing my finger at her. She started to laugh.  I went under water. She didn't see me.

She was beautiful, she was sparkling in the water. She looked like an angel. Then she started to scream my name.

"Alec? Alec? Where are you?"

I grabbed her leg and she was under water too now. He pushed me but suddenly took my hands and kissed me. The light of the sun on the water, and we under the water kissing, was an incredible thing. Then we pulled away and out of the water. We smiled and kissed, but in that moment, Evelyn's phone rang.
Evelyn point of view

My phone started to ring. I glared at it and took the call. It was Lyla, did i mentioned that Felix has a wife? Well, probably not...her name is Lyla, she has long blonde straight hair and red eyes. She's beautiful.

"Evelyn" she said in a worried voice.

"Yes Lyla, what happened?"

"You and Alec have to come now!"

"What? Why? What happened?"

"I have no time for an explaination, you have to come back here soon!"

"Okay, we are coming" i said looking at Alec.

"What happened?" He asked worry.

"We have to come back to Volterra, now"
Jane's point of view

It was almost the twilight when my phone rang. I looked at the screen. Alec's name was on it. It had to be important for calling me, he knew how much Paris meant to me, and most of all, spending some time with Spencer. So i took the call.

"Brother dear, is there something wrong?"

"Jane! You and Spencer must come back, now!! It's important, i don't know what to say or to do, Evelyn is under shock, same for Demitri and Kayla, Lyla blanked out, and Felix is i don't know how to explain but please come here now!" Alec shouted.

" We're coming" i said hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked me.

"I don't know, i just know that we have to come back, now" i said packing everything.

"But our flight is in an hour"

"We are taking the Volturi's private jet"

He didn't say anything and we left.
Kayla's point of view
*play music now *

I looked down, ashes. That's what they became. They left us, they were our family and they are gone, they gave us a better life, but i think it's depressing living all the life in the place that remind you of someone that somehow you used to love.

Aro, Caius and Marcus are dead with their wives. Againist all the covens and the cullens. They wanted us to take a day off because this was too dangerous and they knew. I'm happy this ended to be like this, i mean, i couldn't stand all those rules and my daughter has a mother, i couldn't leave her again.

"They gave us a better life" Jane said looking at her brother. He gave her a reassuring look.

"Yeah" Evelyn whispered. Alec hugged her. Demetri hugged me.

"How did you left anyway?" I asked to Lyla.

"I ran, that was the only thing I could do"

Lyla was smart, we all knew this. Felix kissed her and asked.

"What we are going to do?"

"We are going to be the Volturi's royality" Evelyn said.

"How?" Felix asked.

Spencer smirked and said:

"We will create our own coven, we will always be the Volturi but it will be different."

"I like the idea" Jane commented.

I smiled. We wanted to hunt. A long time passed since we hunted together. When we returned, the castle was burning in flames. It was a newborn, we killed him. We didn't want revenge, not anymore, we didn't want to die.

"So where we will go after that they burned our castle?"

"What do you think about Los Angeles?" I asked with innocence. Evelyn, Jane and Spencer smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it. Love you all. I will update soon.