The right choice

Jessica' s point of view
7 months later

Everyone knew about my pregnancy now. Hunter was next to me everyday, the Denali turned him into a vampire. He was stuck at 17 years old.  I would be stuck at 14 years old also if i look like a 17 years old girl. Just one month is left now... it's a boy. We though about Simon. Everyone likes it. The only problem about everything except that i throw up every single day and that i eat like an army, is that my hormones are going crazy so i finish for yell or cry for no reasons. I'm really moody in this months. We invited the Cullens and the Denali here. It was my mother's idea for the Denali to stay, and it was my uncle Alec's idea for the Cullens to being here since Brent fell for Renesmee. My aunt Evelyn dislike the idea but i don't mind, i mean, they are both hybrids, they have the same age, they feel attraction for each others. The only problem is Jacob the werewolf, he had this 'imprinting' as he calls it, for Renesmee, but he is 16 years older than she is. I think it's pretty sick. He wants to be with her, but i have no idea what she wants or i should say who she wants. In that moment, Jacob or Jake, as Renesmee calls him, came to me.

"Hi" i greeted.

"Did you see Nessie?"

I hate when someone doesn't reply to my greeting. Then i started to get mad.

"No, i didn't see Reny, and I GREETED YOU JERK!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GREET BACK!!! AND STOP TO CALL RENY LIKE THE LOCKNESS' S MONSTER!!!!! AND STOP STALKING HER!!!!!! SHE IS SIXTEEEN YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU! SHE COULD NEVER LOVE YOU!!!!!! PLUS I SAW YOU CHEAT ON HER WITH THAT LEAH!!!!!" I yelled.

He looked scary. Hunter suddenly was next to me.

"Calm down love" Hunter said hugging me.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, you want something?" He asked smiling.

"Eggs, chocolate and Juice"

"Okay, i will come back soon with the food"

I smiled.

" I love you Hunter" i said honestly.

"I love you too babe" he said winking and then he left the room leaving me with Jake.

"Sooo....what's that imprinting thing about?"

" When you have the imprinting, everything change, it's not gravity that took you on the earth, it's her, you would do everything for her, you would be everything for her. A lover, a brother, a friend, her protector"

" So you should do the right thing"

"Yeah" he muttered and out of the room, after a while Hunter came back with my food.
Renesmee point of view

I was in the garden with Brent.

"I feel i can be myself with you" he said grabbing my hand. I didn't pull away. It was so right but so wrong at the same time. I should be with Jake, right? So why i was so happy with Brent? Why i felt like that i could live just looking into his blue eyes? I didn't need to dream, breath, feed or drink, i just need that eyes, i just need him next to me. Then from nothing, he kissed me, a soft kiss but i knew it wasn't enough for me, every kiss was like a drug, something that i will need more every day. Something that i could kill for.

"I feel this way too"

I decided to show him my power, the first time we met. I trusted him. The world could end, the sky could fall, but if he will drown, i will drown with him, no matter what. He kissed me again, sparkles flies in my body every time he does it. I felt something strange in my stomach, i think it's what it's called butterflies.

I smiled. I lied on the grass. He did the same and grabbed my hand again.
He is in your blood and you can't shake him

It was my soul. That could just mean one thing.
You love him.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it. What will happen? I will update soon, promise. Thank you for read my story, i hope you enjoy it.