Chapter 36

Karisma POV
~~~~~~~~~

"Wait. Something's not right." She mumbles.

I look at the screen. "What ? What's not right ?" I say worriedly.

She leans in to listen to my big stomach. "Mhmm."

She turns back to the screen. "Well ??" Damian says impatiently.

"Well. Hopefully you guys were planning on having more than one child alpha and Luna." She mumbles while staring at the screen with tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean ?" I whisper. "You're having twins !!" She exclaims. Damian gasps and looks at my stomach adoringly.

"You hit it right man." Thomas jokes and claps his shoulder. Damian just laughs and turns to Lesly.

"What are the genders ?" He asks impatiently. "Hmmmm. A boy and a girl." She says with a smile.

"So a future alpha and future Luna. To another pack of course." I say with a grin. "Yup." Damian says and rubs my growing belly. He places a kiss on my stomach and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you." He whispers. "For what mi amor ?" I whisper back.

"For coming into my life and making it so much better 💕" he mumbles against my cheek. I grin and kiss his cheek. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian POV
~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me what father wants Rose !" I scream at her. I've been trying to get out information from her for a month now. I should be upstairs right now with my loving pregnant mate, unborn pups and my adopted pup.

I'll take them out again. It's been a while since we've done a family thing.

"It's nothing I can say. I'm sworn to secrecy to my brother. You know how your father is and his secrets." She breathes out.

I growl lowly, knowing she's right.

I walk out of the holding cells pissed the fuck off when Thomas bumps into me. "Watch it man." I say and keep walking. "On your man period I see. Listen dude, you have a pregnant mate and a pup. You need to stop obsessing over father and take care of them. Every time Diana goes to visit Karisma, she's down. She feels... unattended and forgotten." He says while following me.

"What I do with my pup and mate is none of your concern." I say while walking to my room. I really don't need this right now.

"Well it does. She's my sister-in-law. Oh wait, she's not. She could be if somebody actually payed attention to her. The last time you gave her a fraction of your attention was 3 weeks ago when we went to the ultrasounds. Diana's almost going into labor and Karisma is on her way there. What if she goes into labor and you're not there to keep her safe and reassure her that everything will be okay ? What if Axel's the only one there and he won't know what to do. So you need to stop man." He says stopping me from walking further.

"You're right. Damn I always fuck up with her." I mumble while sliding my hands down my face. "Just be there for her man. She needs you." "Yeah." I say and run up the stairs.

When I walk in the room, I see Karisma and Axel sitting on the couch. "No, not like that Axel. It's okay, I'm feeling better." She says while Axel tries to massage her feet.

Massaging her feet. She needs it. Her feet are swollen for walking around with my pup growing inside of her.

I walk to where Axel is sitting and take his place. "Can I sit here buddy ?" I ask him and he nods and walks away.

Karisma doesn't even look at me. She just stares at the t.v and I reach for her leg. I begin to massage her feet and calves. She sighs of relief and pleasure. After I'm done, I carefully lay on top of her, making sure that none of my weight is on her.

"I'm sorry baby." I whisper and kiss her cheek. She turns to me with those beautiful eyes of hers. "For what ?" She says. "For not paying attention to you and obsessing over information about what my dad wants. It's stupid of me, but I just really want to keep you safe. If I lost you and our unborn pup, I'd have nothing to live for except for Axel. But he wouldn't be enough to keep me around. I'm so sorry baby, I love you so much and I promise to be with you everyday." I mumble against her cheek.

Karisma POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you too babe." I say and wrap my arms around him. It's been hard these past few weeks without Damian.

He's my mate and the pull to him is sometimes painful. Like I have to be around him every second of every day. So for him to leave me during the day and just come back to sleep with me in his arms was depressing.

After a while of just holding each other, we hear a scream. Damian jumps up and opens the door. "Damian, Damian man. Diana's water just broke. What should I do ? I don't know what to do man. I'm gonna be a father. I'm gonna be a father. Oh my Goddess, what should I do ? I'm not ready man !!" Thomas rambles on until Damian slaps his cheek.

"Get yourself together man! You're having a baby. A son! Go back to your mate and keep her calm, I'll get the pack doctor." Damian says and Thomas nods his head and runs back to his mate. I sit up and run my sore back. "Let me do that baby." Damian says while sitting behind me and massaging my back.

He's an amazing massager and I sigh in relief. There's been knots in my back for a while now. Axel's pretty good, but his small hands don't reach the painful spots.

We hear another scream and Lesly screaming "push !"

I walk downstairs with Damian right behind me in time to see Diana with her son in her hands and Thomas inning his small head with a smile on his face.

"Karisma. Meet your godchild." Diana mumbles with her eyes closed. I gasp.

I'm the godmother ?? "Really ? You sure ?" I ask her.

She nods mindlessly and I know that she's tired of pushing. Werewolves don't have to wait to start pushing.

Once we're in labor, we're pushing. I reach for him and hold him while Thomas watches protectively. "What's his name ?"

"Ryan. Ryan Woods." Thomas says with an admiring smile. He hasn't stopped smiling since I've gotten here.

I smile down at Ryan. He's so small and cute. I wonder if this is how small our twins will be.

I give Ryan to Thomas who gladly takes him and begins to coo at him.

Me and Damian walk back to our room and he gently helps me sit down. We decide to watch a movie. We begin to watch Baby Mama when I feel weird. Like I just peed myself.

"Babe, I think you just peed yourself." Damian laughs.

That's when I feel my first contraction. It's early. It's too early.

"Damian I'm in labor."

A/N: so a whole lot to take in werewolfers! But, a new update. 💕💘☺️ yeah I know, I'm awesome!!

Anyways, the book is sadly coming to an end :( 😔😭 but I might make a sequel.

MIGHT !

Anyways, have an awesome Sunday ! It is Sunday right ? Lol.

Read my other book por favor !! "He's the One" !! 💋😘💯💘🏀🏀