Chapter 13

Karisma POV

It's FINALLY lunchtime and I'm at my locker.

While I put my books that I won't need for homework away, arms slide around my waist. "You're too sexy for your own good Ris." I turn around to see Damian's sexy grin and, I look down, sweaty sexy naked chest!!

Omg, just by looking at him I get turned on xD. "you are too." I say while licking my lips. "Wow Karisma that's kinda hot coming from you."

He begins to wrap his arms around me again, but I lean back. You're all sweaty and stuff." I kiss him on the lips and grab his hand to walk outside.

Since we're seniors, we get to go out for lunch as long as we show our i.d's.

We show our i.d's to the security guards and she nods in approval.

"So what are we eating today sweetheart ? Baker's, McDonald's, Wendy's, Carl's Junior, In-N-Out ?"

I think about it and choose.

"Dunkin donuts xD" I say smiling from ear to ear. "But it has to have baskin robins too!!" I say in a whiny voice.

"Those lips look really cute when you're pouting, but maybe we should put them into better use if you know what I mean." He says into my ear while sliding my hand in his hand to his... buddy.

I grip it and pull him closer to whisper into his ear, "if I can get some donuts and ice cream they'll be in great use."

I let go and grin at his amused and shocked face.

"Okay Ris, you win this time." I giggle at him and grab his hand and start walking to his car. "Nice Camaro baby." I say with a grin. He has like 7 cars since his pack is really really rich from striking gold during the Gold Rush. His pack's legends are thousands of years old

"Yepp. But I was thinking of giving it away... To someone I really love. She's amazing and doesn't have a car and I have 2 Camaros, so this one is officially her Camaro."

He says precisely. I laugh and gasp at the same time. "You're kidding!!!!" I say

"Nope, I'm not." He says grinning. "But how did you know that I have my license ?" "I saw it in your dresser when I was looking for something of yours to jerk off to." He says seriously.

"What the fuck ?! Are you serious ?!"

He starts laughing really loudly and I glare at him. He stops laughing and looks at me seriously. "But I did find your sexy undergarments." He says while smirking.

I blush deeply and look away. "Can we just go now." I whisper. He nods and opens my door. I get in and he closes the door. He walks to his side and gets in. "Driveway or eating in ?"

"Eating in." I breathe out. It's been a few weeks since my last heat, and I'm already feeling another one coming.

Damian sniffs the air and his eyes blacken. He pulls the car over and turns to me. "Ris ? What the fuck ?"

I turn to him and say, "I know. This can't be normal. I got my period last week though. So I guess it kinda does?"

He keeps sniffing and he sighs of pleasure. I automatically get turned on, just by looking at him breathe. Did I mention that he's still shirtless ? Well he is.

I'm about ready to pounce on him when he turns back around and grabs my hand. The pain dulls and then goes away.

"We'll deal with this later." I don't know what he's talking about. But I have a feeling that we won't be going back to school.

Maybe today's the day we make love...