Chapter 34

Karizma POV
~~~~~~~~~

"She might not even be my mother! That's why dad's been going after her. She's a witch so she can shape shift."

"Oh my Moon Goddess. Thank the Goddess that she was a girl. At least I'm still a virgin." She mumbles.

"We have to figure out if she's an imposter of my real mom or not." I mumble while dashing upstairs. I bump into Diana and she falls back. But Thomas catches her quickly.

"Are you alright babe ? Did you get hurt ? Do you need the pack doctor ?" He said in one breath.

"No Thomas, I'm fine." She laughs out. He sighed in relief and I have them a weird look before running up the stairs again and bumping into my "mom". "Oh hey sweetie, I was looking for Brianna."

"I don't know." I say and finally make it to the penthouse.

"Babe. She's trying to kill us." I say when I see Damian helping Axel pack. "Here buddy, try to pack this." He said to Axel while passing a shirt to him.

"Okay daddy." Axel said and began to fold the shirt messily.

Damian took me to the closet. "What's wrong ?"

"That woman, is not my mom. She's working for somebody that's trying to kill me ! Us ! Our whole pack." I whisper angrily.

"Okay okay. Calm down. I'll send Robert to put her in a holding cell." He says and mind links Robert.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I just can't believe that whoever she is went through all this to just kill me. What if all the things she told me are lies ?" I worry.

"Babe, it's okay. We'll figure it out. But for now, I need you to calm down. This isn't good for the b- for your health." He stutters.

"Um. Okay." I say at his weird behavior. Then I go to the living room part of our room and watch tv while Damian walked out.

Damian POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it almost slipped.

Last night while we... Made love again. I heard more than heartbeat. So I went to Lesley, our pack doctor, and she told me what's going on.

Karisma is pregnant. With our child. Our future heir to be alpha. Whether it's a girl or a boy.

And I can't wait.

I go to the holding cells and see the bitch in there smiling evily at me. "Hello Damian." She says and licks her upper lip. I curl my upper lip in disgust.

"Who are you and who do you work for." I say with cruelty.

She smirks and begins to transform into her true form.

"Aunt Rose ?!" I scream.

Karisma POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Watching little kids is so cute !

I decided to try and make Axel a little more social so I invited some little boys and girls from the pack to play with him. They were playing with Axel's Legos and action figures.

After a while of watching them and laughing at their little stories, I felt a little nauseous. I tried to gulp it down, but I couldn't so I ran to the bathroom.

"Are you okay momma ?" I hear Axel scream at me. "Yeah, I'll be right back." I manage to say.

I throw up my lunch.

And breakfast.

Probably last night's dinner too.

Then I mind linked Clarissa. "Can you come over to my room with a pregnancy test ? In the bathroom."

"I'll be right there." She replies.

After 2 minutes of waiting, she walks in with a brown bag in her hand.

"Do you just have these laying around everywhere ?" I laugh.

She giggles. "No. I had some extras. Me and Drew are kind of hoping, but it hasn't been happening." She frowns.

"Oh." I say, and begin to pee.

After the 5 minutes of waiting for the test finish, we walk back in.

"Wait. You look first." I say.

"Hmm." She says with it in her hand. "What's it say ?" I say nervously.

"Well. You kinda got lucky here. You're not pregnant."

"What ? Oh. Okay." I say. And tears form in my eyes. I don't even know why I'm crying.

"Did you want a baby ?" Clarissa says. "Well, I wasn't planning it, but now that it was almost in my hands it doesn't seem as scary. Especially since it could only be Damian's." I say while wiping my tears away.

"Great answer." She grins. "What ? What do you mean ?"

"You, my best friend, are pregnant !!" She says.

And I smile.

A/N: hey there sexy werewolfers 💕 I'm sorry for not updating for 2 weeks!! I know, you hate me :(

I can't bear the thought of you guys not loving me !! Cuz I love you all!!

Anyways I've had writers block for a while :(

But here's one for you. I dedicate this one to menagerie12 for being the AWESOMEST !!! fan. She's amazing guys, follow her 😘😘