Chapter 15

Karisma POV

~~~~~~~

I couldn't do it.

I was too embarrassed to tell him that I was ready to mate with him.

So instead we cuddled up on the couch and watched Divergent.

When Tris and Tobias kissed, Damian turned to me and kissed me too. Except, I didn't say "I want to take it slow."

Anyways.

I wake up this morning and my... lower area feels weird. I know Damian wouldn't do anything while I was asleep or if I didn't give him permission.

I carefully and slowly pick Damian's arm from around my waist and put it around my pillow for now. He pulls it against him and grinds on the pillow from behind and moans out my name.

Okayyyy.....

Moving on from that...

I walk to the bathroom. And check my lower area, and my thighs are glowing blue. When I touch my thigh, the blue disappears into my hands.

Wow, that was so weird.

I check my hands. Looking and squinting at my palms, I see water on them. But I don't sweat on my palms and I didn't wet my hands.

When I squint more, water gushed out of my hand.

WTF ?!?!

My whole face is wet now.

Wait... I read about people like this. They're called... What are they called damn it ?!

ELEMENTALS !!

Oh my Moon Goddess.

I'm the water elemental.

Damian POV

~~~~~~~

"Yeah just like that Ris."

Yes, I know it's just a dream, but I would kill to see Karisma like this in real life. Demanding, confident, and arrogant.

"Harder!!" She says.

Then... I wake up.

I open my eyes and see that I was grinding on Karisma's pillow.

Where's Karisma ?

I hear water in the bathroom and think that she's probably brushing her teeth.

Ughh, I gotta stop thinking of Ris like that, but damn. I'm a guy, and guys have needs, sexual needs.

I'm not gonna cheat on her though. I never would, but I'll have to get rid of some sexual tension somehow.

Damn, I can still hear her moans from my dream. Best dream ever.

But now my morning hard on isn't going down.

I was probably hard the whole night. That dream...

I look up when I see Karisma walk out of the bathroom in a sports bra and her volleyball spandex shorts.

"Damn baby, wrap those sexy long legs around me." I say out of lust.

She laughs then stops and sniffs the air.

"What ?" I ask her.

She looks at me while her eyes widen. Those eyes would look great if her mouth was around my...

Stop!! She's not ready yet!

My wolf yells at me.

I know he's right.