¢нαρтєя 23

∂αмιєи ρσν

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe this is happening. I knew that one day it would happen, but the day before my big surprise ? Why ?!

I read the paper over again.

Be ready, I'm getting my daughter back...

She better be fucking with us!! I'll kill her before she takes our mate. -my wolf says to me.

Hopefully she is. I can't lose Karisma.

I just can't.

Karisma POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need to tell him." Clarissa says to me.

I'm on my knees again in front of the toilet. "Or at least confirm it."

"Confirm what Clarissa ?? I'm pregnant. I'm 99.9% sure. If I tell him.... He'll run, and never come back." I say, my bottom lip wobbling at the last sentence.

"Babes, I know. But he needs to know that these things have been happening. You haven't even taken a test, so you don't know for sure." She passes me a bag with three types of pregnancy tests.

"I don't have enough pee for all these." I joke. She laughs.

"Get a cup and pee in there then just stick them in there." I laugh then rinse my mouth while she gets a cup.

She passes me the cup and stands there. "What ?" She says. "Can you at least turn around ?" I say shyly.

"I've seen you naked before. It's all good in the hood bestie." She says while waving her hand. "Okay then."

I pee in the cup and Clarissa takes out two gloves and put them on. I eye her weirdly. "I'm not touching that cup." She says.

She sticks the tests in the cup and waits. The boxes say to wait 15 minutes.

2 minutes become 5. 5 become 10. Then finally 15 minutes passed. And Clarissa turns to me. "Want to check first ?" She says.

"No. You do it." I say anxiously.

She turns the tests and her eyes widen at the first then close at the second and narrow at the third. "2 say negative, 1 says positive." She says.

"Really ?" I say. "No... Wait. They all say negative."

"Oh thank you Jesus." I whisper. I love Damian so much, but I don't think either of us are ready to raise a child.

"Now. Go tell him now." Clarissa says. I nod. "I'll be in the living room with the stuff.

Anyways, before I started throwing up, I called Clarissa over because I missed her so much. Drew had some pack business and Damian has some pack business too. But when they finish, we're all having a movie night again.

I go to Damian's office and knock. His delicious scent pouring out of the door. "Come in." I hear him say.

I open the door, and his scent slams into me. I breathe in deeply and sigh of pleasure. His scent is so amazing.

"Are you just gonna smell my scent babe or some over here and give me some sugar." I laugh and walk over to him and sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mind around his neck.

He buries his face into my neck and breathes in. When he exhales, he licks my neck.

"I have to tell you something." I mumble. He looks up at me, "what is it ?" He asks.

"Well. I just took a pregnancy test. I've been feeling sick and throwing up so Clarissa pretty much forced me to take one, well three. And-"

"We're having a pup !!?" He says excitedly. "N-no. They were negative. You want to have pups with me ?" I say warily. "Yeah. I was actually looking forward to it too." He says.

Tears form in my eyes. He wants a child and I was so relieved to not being pregnant.

"I'm so sorry." I say while running out of his arms and out of the house. I undress behind a tree and shift.

After a few minutes of running, I hear paws behind me and occasional whimpers. I look back and see a huge black wolf. It was Damian.

I slow down at a river and stop to lap up some water them shift and wrap my arms around my legs while leaning against a tree with my knees against my bare chest. Damian shifts too and walks over to me. Since he's an alpha, he shifts with clothes on.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't know you didn't want to have pups with me." "It's not that I don't want to. It's just... I'm not ready. I feel like we're just going on too fast. I mean, the sex is amazing. It's just... I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm not. and I love you to bits and pieces but, I can't have pups right now."

"Okay. We don't have to have pups right now. I love you too babe. But... You should go back to Clarissa right now."

Oh shit!! I forgot that Clarissa is waking for me. "Right ! Can you get us some Taco Bell ?" I ask. "Of course." He says and grins.

A/N: picture of Karisma's mom, Zoe Saldana.