ᑕℎᗩᑭƬƐᖇ 28

Favorite part of Mean Girls above 😂☝️ this chapter is good :) I was rereading and saw that I forgot a character. Guess who it is!!

Karisma POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

School is so boring. I'm only here for Damian really. And Clarissa. And Drew.

I'm in my American literature class talking to Damian when the teacher speaks up after telling us to do some individual work.

"Class, I believe we have a new student." he gestures to the new kid and Damian tenses immensely. "Hi class, I'm Thomas Woods." he says with a smirk. I turn to Damian and he's glaring at Thomas.

Wait... Damian Woods.. Thomas Woods.

Oh shit. They're brothers.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Damian POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe him. I can't believe he would come back here. Was he not contempt drinking himself to death and fucking girls until he couldn't stand ?

No, so he had to come here and come to my school even though he already graduated. He walks over to mine and Karisma's table. "Hello brother." He says, and sits down in front of me.

I glare at him. "What the fuck are you doing here." I whisper angrily. "Aren't you glad to see your big brother ?" He says with a smirk.

"No. I'm not. Go back to rehab you fucking drunk, go do something with your life." I say. His smirk dissolves. "I came to find my mate. I had a dream last week, she was here. She was crying out for her mate and I'm here to find her." He says.

Karisma tenses next to me and I grab her hand under the table. She entwines our fingers. "And who is this ?" Thomas says looking at Karisma. "I'm Karisma Anderson, Damian's mate." She says. "Oh, the soon to be Luna ?" "I'm already Luna." She snaps at him.

The bell rings and that's the end of my day. "She's in your pack, Damian. I know she is." Thomas says desperately. He's never desperate. Maybe he's changed. Maybe he really does want his mate.

"Fine. You can come with us." "Thank you Damian. And I promise, I'm changing. I'll be a better big brother. I swear." I nod and we walk to the parking lot and into my car.

Each mile closer to the pack house, Thomas gets restless. His mate is in my pack. "What if she doesn't want me ? What if she has a boyfriend ? What if she rejects me ?" "Thomas shut up." Karisma says amused.

"Fine." He whispers. When we get to the pack house, Thomas runs out of the car.

This is gonna be funny.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Karisma POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas runs out of the car and into the pack house. Me and Damian, laughing, run after him. When we find him, he has somebody cornered in the kitchen. "Mine." He growls. Me and Damian lol at each other and burst out laughing.

Thomas turns skeins which gives us a view of who his mate is.

DIANA ??!

"Diana ?! You're Thomas' mate ??" She nods and blushes furiously.

"Congratulations on finding your mate I guess." I say. Damian wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin in the top of my head while cross my arms.

Thomas does the same as Damian, holding his mate lovingly even though he barely knows her. But since she's really short, he kind of has to bend a little.

"Is it okay if we speak alone ? In your room Diana ?" Thomas asks. "Of course." She whispers. They leave and me and Damian start laughing.

"Wow. He looked like he would just explode any second if he didn't find her." I say to Damian. He chuckles.