Chapter 4

Karisma POV

Damian has this distant look when I say his name, and I wonder if he knows Zack.

Zack was a terrible person. But I thought that I loved him. I was so young and he took advantage of me. I felt disgusted because for a few seconds, I felt pleasure. I felt good, but then realized that my innocence, my mate's possession, was being taken from me.

"Damian... Talk to me." I plead to him. He's starting to scare me. His claws are out and he has his hands fisted to his sides, blood running down his fingers. He just sits there and stares at the sheets. "Damian, please... you're scaring me." I start to tear up and my vision begins to get blurry. "Damian, Please!!" But he just gets up and walks away.

A gut wrenching sob escapes my mouth and I'm now with a pillow on my knees and my face buried into it. I told him what he wanted to know and now he judges me. He has to know that I wanted to save my virginity for him.

He owns me, well not literally, but he owns my heart and soul and if he rejects me then I don't know what I'll do. Even though I have my dad, I'm mostly always still alone. I'm tired of being alone and being bullied and hated for things I can't control.

What should I do? I say to my wolf.

I don't know. He seems mad but Tobias isn't.

Who's Tobias??

His wolf. He's amazing!!

Well, help me out with his human side and we'll both be happy.

Fine... just give him time. Let's go home.

I don't know where home is!

You'll find it. Let's just go!

Fine. I'll leave him a note. I say to my wolf, then cut off our link.

I look for my clothes, but see that they're dirty and bloody. So I just leave on my mate's clothes. I look for a paper and pen and find them in an attached study. I write him a letter and leave it on his bed, tears starting to run down my face again.

Dear mate,

I know that you're mad at me, so I'll give you time. I've left to go home. I'm sorry I couldn't be enough for you. I understand if you decide to reject me because I would have done so already.

You're perfect and I'm not. I understand. Just know that the feeling of being mates with you for those few minutes were amazing. Thank you for that.

Now I'll leave you alone.

Your undesired mate, Karisma.

After I finish the letter, I open his window (gotta love the easy access) and undress to change into my wolf. When I change into my dark blue and indigo wolf, I begin running around and letting Elina take control. She starts running around when we smell our mate. Then, she starts running away.

Why are we running away ? I say to her

To give him space.

At least she knows where she's going. In 20 minutes, we're in the back of my pack house. I quickly change back into my human form and put on Damian's clothes. I don't deserve his clothes, I think to myself.

I go to my room to shower and wash my hair. When I get out, I put Damian's clothes back on, because it smells like him and even though I just left his house, I'm already missing him.

I lay down on my bed and hold his shirt in my hand and cover my nose with it. It smells amazing. I can get high off of his scent.

One tear drops.

Then 2 and then a river because this is the only thing I'll have left of him. He's done with me for the things I've done. Tears run down my face and I have no one to talk to. So I decide to mind link my dad.

Daddy ?

Sweetheart? What's wrong?

Can you come home anytime soon?

I'll try but I'm on a business trip right now.

Okay

Is there something wrong?

No, I'm fine. I just feel alone.

Okay, well make sure you get to sleep early, you have school tomorrow honey.

Okay. I'll see you when you get home.

Sleep well Ris.

You too daddy. Love you.

Love you too.

Great, that means I'm alone for the week. I lay my head down again and tears run down my cheeks. I only had him for 10 minutes! And I miss him. I miss his touch, his voice, everything.

After a while, I hear banging on the front door. I get one of the wolfs bane tranquilizers that my dad leaves me just in case I'm in a dangerous situation. I go downstairs to see who's at the door at this time.

When I open the door, I only get a hint of a scent before lips lock with mine. And from the electricity I'm feeling, I know it's Damian. Damian's hands start around my waist, and slide down to grab on to my butt. I've never been kissed like this, with so much love and want and need. His lips mold with mine and when he squeezes my butt once, I moan into his mouth.

Wait, did I just moan?! Oh my Moon Goddess, that's so embarrassing! But when he hears my moan, he pulls me closer if that's even possible. He shuts the door with one hand and pushes me up against it. His tongue traces my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I quickly deny him, because I want to see what he'll do.

So he squeezes my butt again but harder and it earns a gasp from me, then slides his tongue in my mouth. His tongue clashes with mine, both of us fighting for dominance of this kiss, but of course he wins. I'll always let him win. I wrap my arms around his neck and slide one of my hands into his hair. His nice, soft, brown curls.

After a while, he pulls away to let me breathe. We both are breathing deeply, trying to catch our breaths. It was such an amazing kiss, I'll remember it forever, in case he rejects me.

"How many times do I have to tell you... You're fucking mine."