Chapter 8

Karisma POV

His arms around me was the best feeling ever. My mate, my forever marked me! I'm so happy that we marked each other. And now we only have one step left...

Sex...

To complete the bond, but I'm not going to be like those mates that just give it up so easily. I love him, but I'm not ready for that.

Anyways, I woke up before Damian and look at my clock and see that it's 6:35. Usually I wake up at 4 or 3 in the morning because I just can't take the nightmares anymore.

But today, I feel amazing, refreshed and like I slept to my fill.

I look at Damian and stare at his baby face for a few seconds.

This is mine. He is mine. I get him for the rest of my life and I am so lucky for that.

I slowly get up, not wanting to wake him up yet. I ease out of his arms and go to my dresser to look for an outfit.

I get out my black shorts and white muscle tee that says "I Don't Need Your Attitude I Have One of My Own" and searching through my closet, I pick it my checkerboard slip on Vans.

I took my towel and went to my bathroom that's connected to my room that I'm sure is called en suite.

I took a shower and looked for my undergarments. Yes, I keep my undergarments in my bathroom drawers.

I changed quickly so Damian could have some time to shower and change.

I go to wake him up and see him on his back with his head to the side and his arms on his stomach. I walk up to him and look down at him for a minute.

How should I wake him up?

Then, I have the perfect idea. I go on the bed and straddle him and begin kissing him. Automatically he starts kissing me back and wraps his arms around me, pinning me down to him.

He deepens the kiss and grabs onto my right buttcheek. I moan into his mouth and he uses that moment to grab my other cheek and push his tongue into my mouth. He gets hard and I start grinding on it.

Omg!! What is going on with me! It's like my body took control and I can't do anything about it. I just enjoy the ride... literally. He groans and I continue what I'm doing. It's like... I'm climbing and I can feel something coming.

Then Damian stops me by grabbing my hips and stopping my motions.

"Best wake up call ever. But... I have to go change and shower. We can definitely finish this up later though." I laugh.

"Whatever. Hurry up, we have to walk." "No we don't. I brought my car." "Oh... Ok. So we have extra time. I'll go make breakfast. Bathroom is over there and you know where everything else is."

"Ok. Love you." I smile at him, "I love you too."

I turn around and am about to leave when his hand grabs mine. "What ?" "No." Confused, I ask him, "no what ?".

"No, you're not going to school like that. Only I get to see this." He says while grabbing my butt... Yet again.

"I'm going to school like this and let go and go get ready."

"You're lucky it's the end if the year, I would have made you get out if those clothes somehow."

I laugh and walk out. I slide down the handrail as always then look for breakfast things. Eggs, bread, milk. So I decide to make French toast.

I quickly make them in 10 minutes and go upstairs to tell Damian that breakfast is ready.

I hear the water running so I just walk in the bathroom.

And then what I see has me rolling on the floor.

Damian is trying to put on one of my bras, and failing!! He has the arm holes on his neck and the straps around his arms.

"Damian-what the-what the f-fuck are you doing ??!!" I say in between laughs and giggles. "Trying to see how you girls do this everyday. Help me?"

"Get it on or off ?" And then I start laughing again. "Off " he says win a deep frown on his face that makes me laugh even harder.

So I help him and he takes a quick shower and changes into an outfit similar to mine.

A muscle tank with black jeans and the same Vans as me.

We walk downstairs and I serve him.

He starts eating and moaning loudly. "Having an orgasm there?" I ask him.

"I wish." My eyes widen and he laughs.

"Relax babe, I've just never really enjoyed a home cooked breakfast before." "Oh. I love cooking." "Good thing. I can't cook for shit." I laugh and finish eating my breakfast.

"Ready?" He says

I know he's talking about announcing to the world that we're mates.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Then we get into the car and he drives us to hell. Oops, **school