Chapter 19

Karisma POV

~~~~~~~

"YESS, now we won't be disturbed at all Jonathan." Stephanie purred.

Ughh this bitch irks me.

"Dad, you still didn't tell me how this.... Thing, is your mate."

"Well... Your mother wasn't my mate."

"WHAT ?!" Me and Damian exclaim. "Well, me and your mother were high school sweethearts. She got pregnant with you at a young age, 19 to be exact. She died a few months after your birth, as you know. But she didn't die. She faked her death. To protect you. Your mother was... your mother was the Moon Goddess' great great great granddaughter. She had a dream that rogues were going to kill her, so she left you with me. I don't know where she is at the moment. But last I heard from her, she was in New York. she also said that once you turn 18 you will be gaining more powers and abilities."

He leans and whisper into my ear. "You've already gotten your water elemental powers haven't you." He says it as a statement, not a question. I nod my head. "So it's happening already."

"What's happening ? What's going on ? What am I !?" I shout. Damian wraps his arms around my waist and I calm down. "All of your questions will be answered in time Karisma." my dad says.

The bell rings and me and Damian both walk to the door. I open it and I see a Chinese guy with our food.

I pass him the money. "Keep the change." I say. My hand accidentally touches his and his eyes widen. "Bèi xuǎnzhōng de rén!" He exclaims. (A/N: it means "the chosen one.")

"What ? I don't speak Chinese." "Emmm, nothing. Thank you for change. Have nice day." He says forcing a smile. "It's the night." I say suspiciously. "good night!!" He corrects and runs away to his bike.

"Okayyyyyy then." I mumble.

I walk to my room so I can start packing. Damian follows.

"Babe, can you help me pack ? I just need a few nights worth of clothes. I'll be picking everything up after the vacation ends." I say to Damian. (A/N: I forgot to mention that they started winter vacation.)

"Okay." He mumbles. I look over to see what has him so quiet. He's staring at the bag of food and drooling. I walk over to him and suck on his neck. But not even that can get him off of his trance.

"Damian." I say to his face. He snaps out of it and looks at me. "Huh ? " He says.

"You're not helping." I say and pout my bottom lip out. He wraps his arms around my waist and grabs my butt with his hands. "Pout that lip more and we'll never be out of this room or off that bed.

Ugh, perv. "Omg Damian, I jut want to leave this place and be your Luna. I can't wait. WE can think about those other things later on tonight. " I say the last sentence seductively while trailing my finger down his chest.

He grins and grabs a suitcase from the hallway closet. "I'll start with the closet." He says.

~~~~~~~

"We'll take 4 suitcases today and the rest tomorrow ?" He asks when we've finally finished after 3 hours. It's only 8, but it still took long. "Yeah." I say while walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head against his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. "Let's go." "Ok."

~~~~~~~

I didn't realize how far his pack house was from ours. But it's far. We decided to eat in his room when we get there, well... our room now I guess. We finally get there and my wolf stirs.

Yayy!! We're finally Luna ! I can't wait to see the pups, I bet they're adorable! She squeals. I laugh and cut our link off.

Damian takes out his phone after he parks. He calls someone and begins talking. "Hello ?..... Yes we're having a pack meeting...... Get everyone together in the backyard....... Because I said so!!...... Okay, see you in a few."

I turn to him. "Who was that ?" I ask.

"My beta. We're having a pack meeting to introduce you to the pack and officially make you our Luna." "Ok." I say nervously.

He gets out of the car and I reach to open my door, but he opens it first and smirks. "I open my mate's doors." I giggle and peck him on the lips.

We walk hand in hand to the backyard and I see hundreds and hundreds of pack members. I gulp nervously and Damian walks me to some stage like thing.

We walk up and he begins talking to the crowd.

"Hello pack members!! I officially found my mate and your Luna!" They all cheer and whistle and I blush.

"Her name is Karisma and we will begin the pack induction." He turn to me and his beta passes him a small daggers which he passes to me.

I hold it and he looks me in the eyes. "Do you, Karisma Anderson, accept the position as Alpha Female/Luna. Do you vow to protect the pack with your life, give advice to those who need it and take care of ,your pack."

"I, Karisma Anderson, accept the position as Alpha Female/ Luna. I vow to protect the pack with my life, I've advice to those who need it and take care of my pack. And more." I say, Damian smirks at my last two words and I smirk back.

"You now have to make a blood pact. Cut your hand, not too deep and I will cut my hand and we will shake hands then seal the Luna deal with a kiss." He says.

I cut my hand and he cuts his. We shake on it and he pulls me close and kisses me deeply. The pack claps and cheers and whistles. We pull back and smile at each other. I feel mental openings and know that my mind link with the pack has opened up.

Damian pulls me away and we go to his room. He attacks the bag of food and starts eating. I just stare at him with a look of disgust.

"What" he says with his mouth full. i don't say anything and reach for lo mein. 20 minutes later we finished eating and drinking everything.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to shower. Shower away the memories of my old pack, of my old family. I get out and change into panties and Damian's shirt that has angry birds on it.

Damian is already laying down with the t.v on to bad girls club. I see that he's watching the fourth episode.

I jump into bed and into his arms. "I love you." I mumble before falling asleep.

A/N: another chapter. I found out that if I quit this book, one of my close friends are gonna kill me xD but I love writing this book. I actually have a publisher that's interested in my book. But not this one. My other one, Love Finds A Way.

So please read it and tell me what you think!!

Love you werewolfers !!

Sharry