Chapter 11

Karisma POV

"Ughhhhh." I say. Heat spreading around me. So my period ended.

And now... Two days after one hell ends, another starts. Damian is out on business. He is an alpha and he can't be around me 24/7 as much as he wants to be.

A painful wave of heat consumes me and I scream. I know that human ibuprofen won't work. The only thing that can take this pain away is Damian's touch.

I can tell his wolf is driving him crazy because he can smell the heat and lust from me. But I'm still not ready to have sex with him, or "make love." Sometimes, though, the idea kind of excites me- to be able to show my mate just how much I really love and appreciate him for everything he does for me. But it's not time. Not yet anyway.

Ohhh, I just want to hump his leg so bad and hard!!

Elina!!! have some dignity!! He'll be home soon.

Ughhhhh, but Tobias is calling out for me. I wish I could just run with him, for once.

After this heat ends I'll let you.

Are we still going to school tomorrow ?

Yeahhhh, Drew and Clarissa are coming back from training that pack.

Oh yayy!

Yeah....

Why do our conversations usually end so awkward ?

I don't know... I'll talk to you later.

Okayyy. She cuts off our link and I text Damian, desperately needing him to get back and end this torture.

Please come home soon :(

Okay, I'm almost done. Tobias is driving me crazy. How are you holding up ?

I'm fine, Elina is driving me crazy too -,-

Okay, I'm almost there.

Kayy

Then I cut off our link.

Ughhhh. Another wave of heat passes by, but the door slams open and an angry looking Damian walks in with lust written all over his face. I was just laying down with my knees bent and bad girls club turned on.

Season 12 is boss!!

He walks over to me and climbs on top of me and kisses me. I flip us over so I can straddle him and I stop.

"What the fuc ?" He says.

I pick up the remote and pause my show and rewind to the part I was on.

"Really Karisma" he says breathlessly with a cute smile on his face. "yepp. Can't miss any second."

Then I go back to kissing him, making sure the remote is safe from falling or anything. My bed is king size anyway. Just making sure though.

He gets hard and I blush furiously. But the heat is gone and in its place is lust. And love and passion. But mostly lust.

"We should stop here." I say breathlessly. "Yeah." He says in the same manner.

I begin to get tired. Hopefully this heat will end in my sleep and I won't wake up to the same pain. "Can we go to sleep?" "Yeah, come here." He says.

I go to him and he wraps his arms around me and I sigh in content and love.

Then I fall asleep.

{was gonna stop here but that's torture xD }

When I wake up, no heat or burning is in my body. Yayy. And my best friends are finally back !!! Yes, they were a part of the misfit crew. We were the ones who stuck together because the other four decided to be ass kissers and join the "pops" what me and Drew and Clarissa, Clary for short but she hates it because of the Mortal Instruments, call the popular crew. The people who are known by everybody.