Chapter 16

Damian POV

We were watching City of Bones when it happened. It meaning... I'll just explain everything.

Well we finished watching step up and Clarissa put in City of Bones. Me and Karisma took up one couch and Drew and Clarissa took up another.

Well, in the middle of the movie, after they kissed and all, Karisma began to rub my thigh. I took it as a loving gesture, that she just wanted to confirm me being here. But then she started rubbing closer to... Damian Jr. I guess.

And I sighed of pleasure. She's still in heat, so she's probably just a little horny. She turns to me and starts nibbling on my ear lobe. God this feels amazing.

"Baby stop." I mind link to her, but she just ignores me and starts rubbing Damian Jr. I moan lowly, remembering that Drew and Clarissa are still here.

She chuckled and unbuttoned my pants and slowly and seductively pulled down my zipper. Every pair of man boxers have a slit in them, don't ask my why, they just do. So she slid her hand in grabbed Damian Jr.

"Karisma..." I mind link her again. But she just puts her mental guards up. Jesus she's gonna be the death of me.

She strokes harder and harder and faster and I'm about to come when Clarissa starts talking. Karisma grabs a blanket so nobody sees what's going on. Smart girl. Her hand is still on Damian Jr. though, squeezing it occasionally.

"I'm really tired and I don't want to go home. Can we stay over Ris ?"

She cleared her throat and started talking, "yeah sure. Same room." She squeezed again and I was so close to coming, but she wouldn't let me. She had a finger on the opening , blocking my way of coming.

Clarissa yawned and grabbed Drew's hand. "Let's go babe. We'll finish tomorrow guys."

They left and then Karisma just couldn't keep her hands off of me. She kissed me and dominated the kiss. I couldn't even catch up to what we were doing mentally.

"I want you." My beautiful mate whisper into my ear while increasing her speed under the blanket.

"Jesus." I mutter when she pulls down my pants and boxers all the way. "And I'm taking what I want Damian."

It's not her talking, it's her wolf. No wonder where this confidence came from. She strokes harder and faster and squeezes occasionally. She puts her hand under the tip and releases the tip with her other hand.

"Come." Her wolf says. And I do. And hard. I'm barely breathing when Karisma starts giving me a blow job. Jesus, this heat is crazy!!

I come again and again. Damn she's gonna drive me crazy.

I can't believe all do the things that I've just been through.

Karisma POV

My wolf just took control. I kept telling her that I'll tell him that I want him later.

I know we're still in heat, but come on. She's doing things to him that I wouldn't do if I was in control.

Jesus, I'm gonna be so embarrassed.

She gave me control back and Damian was staring wide eyed at me naked. "What the fuck is wrong with Elina Ris ??!" He growled out of lust.

"It's just.... I told her I want to have sex with you and now she's going crazy. But Damian, I'm ready."

He sighs and puts his boxers and pants on. "Babe, this is your heat talking."

Tears run down my face. He doesn't want me.

I get up and upstairs crying. I go to my room and lock the door. I put my back to the door and slide down and end up sitting on the floor with my back to the door and my knees against my chest.

He doesn't want me ! My own doesn't want me !

My wolf whimpers in pain. I hear loud footsteps on the stairs and know that it's Damian. He turns the knob and growls when it's locked.

"Karisma open this door right now or I will break this shit down." "Tobias just leave me alone."

I know that it's his wolf because his voice got deeper and he growls a lot. Tobias whimpers and starts begging.

"Please mate, I love you."

A/N: hahaha!!! Cliffhanger !!! I know you guys hate these, but I'll update soon. Probably today.

I'm at school right now. Waiting for the football game to start cuz I'm running the snack bar with my basketball ladies ❤️

Anyways, love you all werewolfers ❤️😍

Don't forget to:

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!!