Chapter 10

Karisma POV

~~~~~~~

I walk down the hall after overhearing that Damian isn't exactly innocent. He willingly gave up his virginity to somebody that isn't me, and it hurts to know that he didn't wait for me.

But I know that I'm not either. I can't judge him for his actions, because I'm not pure either.

I remember that I have Damian's phone in my bag. I take it out and check the time and decide to use this as a reason to go back.

But what I see has tears rolling down my cheeks. Another girl is kissing him. My mate. My love.

He pushes away from her and looks at me cautiously, fear evident in his eyes.

I think about dropping his phone and leaving. But that's just cruel. With silent tears falling down my face and one silent sob escaping my mouth, I gently set his iPhone on the floor and turn around and walk away quietly.

"KARISMA." I hear with a growl. I turn around while wiping the tears off of my face. "What the fuck do you want, huh? Did you finally have enough with your hoe bag?" I say, being petty. "Karisma what are you talking about? I don't want her, just you. Why are you overreacting to this?" He says urgently.

What. Did. He. Just. Say?

"Overreacting? Overreacting. You think I'm overreacting to you kissing another girl the day after you marked me and made me yours? I'll keep that in mind next time I want to kiss somebody else too." I say and continue my way to class.

"Don't you dare walk away from me after saying some bullshit like that. You want to kiss other people now? What? Am I not good enough for you or something. Well Goddess, maybe you should just rej-" he says but I cut him off while spinning around to face him. "This isn't about you! What the hell Damian, I mean it is but of course I'm not going to kiss another guy when the guy I want is in front of me. You're the one kissing your ex bed buddy." I say and rub my forehead to try and get rid of the tension there.

"Baby... she kissed me, I wasn't expecting it. I hate her and everything I've done with other girls. If I could take it back, I would. I would in a heartbeat because you're all I want." He says while walking towards me slowly and tries to reach for my hand. I let him and release a deep breath. "Okay." I say. "Okay?" He asks. "Okay." I confirm.

"Babe no offense or anything, but you seem pretty... tense and kind of mean today. Are you feeling okay?" He asks worriedly. "I-I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm fine." I say thinking about the tampon in my bag, that has to be the reason why I'm so unforgiving and mean.

"I... I'm probably just going into heat or something soon." "No way. You'll go into heat in 5 days." I sigh in relief, one less thing I have to worry about for the next few days. "So what's going on Karisma?"

"I think I...well I... oh Goddess... Igotmyperiod." I say jumbled up.

"Huh?" He says.

"I... said... I... got... my... period." I whisper the last word, but I know he heard me. "Oh shit, ummmmm. As your mate, am I supposed to do anything?" "Nope. Buuuut, you can get me some ice cream, brownies, cookies, soda, pain relief pills, pads, tampons and if you'd act like I don't have it that'd be amazing." I say in one breath.

Usually this only lasts for 4 days for me. It used to be 6 though.

"Ummm, ok. I don't really feel like staying here. Wanna leave and we can get all that stuff?" "Sure."

So we leave. We're seniors anyway going to a human school, so what's the point of being here?

We go to 7-eleven and he gets me everything I need and want. He's such an amazing mate.

"Want to go home?" "Yeah, I'm tired." "ok" he says.

So he drives us to my house.

When we get inside, I collapse onto the couch and tell him, "I want to watch a movie." "What movie ?" "The Fault In Our Stars." "Ugh. That movie?" "Yes, that movie!" "My sister's seen that movie like a zillion times."

"Your sister? You never told me about your sister..." "She's the luna of the Blood Wolf pack. She left a while ago after meeting her mate. I haven't seen her in about 2 years." "So she's older than you?" "Yep, by 2 years, but it's like she didn't even exist honestly."

"Oh." I say. He has this distant look like he's thinking. "Hey, I have an idea. How about we go out! We can go to... Six flags ! Or... Chocolate World! Or... John's Incredible Pizza !"

"Sure. I really want to go to Johns Incredible Pizza." "So let's go!" And we did. We ate a whole bunch of pizza and deserts and drank a lot of soda and slurpees. It was amazing.

While we were driving back I was humming to the radio. "Karisma?" I stop humming and turn to my gorgeous mate. "I love you." I smile and say,

"I love you more."