Chapter 9

Damian POV

When we get to school and I park my car in the student parking lot, a whole flock of sluts and whores who I've messed around with come and surround my car.

Little do they know that my mate is in the car with me and we're in love.

I look to Karisma and she looks scared. All the girls who've bullied her are here and trying to claw their way to me. What was I thinking still parking around here? I should've gone somewhere else.

I grab her hand and rub reassuring circles with my thumb on hers. She looks to me and smiles. "I'll get out first and open your door." She smiles and says, "Ok". I open my door and automatically Veronica walks up to me.

"Hey baby, why didn't you call me last night ?" She says and pouts. Any other day if I hadn't found Karisma, I would entertain her for a few minutes. But I just walk past her to the passenger seat, ignoring whatever flirtatious comments and sexual gestures she's offering.

When I open the door and Karisma gets out, I hear female growls and gasps.

"Yes, Karisma is my mate. I am taken, I love her. So get the fuck away from me or else pay the consequences. If you want to get fucked or pleasured ask someone else."

Karisma looks to me and I hold her hand in mine and continue rubbing circles. Now she knows that I'm not a virgin. I mean, I'm pretty sure she already knew, but now she knows for sure.

Since I'm an alpha, I never thought I would get a mate. And the power I saw that I would have when I was younger made girls want me. And now I regret every girl I've had in the past.

I wish I was pure for her even if she isn't for me. Her innocence was taken from her, mine was given to the person of my choice.

I wish I could take back everything I've done with girls. Kissing, touching, sex, and a girl who tried to have my baby once.

But I would never allow a girl to have my child unless it's Karisma. Only her body will grow my child. Only her sexy, delicious- "Damian?"

I hear my mate say. I blink a few times and realize that I was day dreaming. "Hmm ?"

"The bell rang." She whispers. "Ok. Let's go."

"We don't have first period together." She was right. We only had 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 period together. Pretty much every class except for first. "I'm going to the office. I'll walk you to class first."

"Ok." She whispers. I hold her hand in mine. I can feel tension between us. "Why are you mad?"

She looks up at me, "nothing." There's obviously something wrong with her and I want to know what it is.

I stop us in the middle of the hall. "You're not going to class until I know what's going on." "You should know already, pinche cabrone!!" (Fucking bastard)

Is she speaking French ?

Or Italian ?

I never took any foreign languages. I didn't have a reason to.

"Maldito hijo de la gran puta!! Te odio!"(fucking son of a bitch!! I hate you!)

"What? What are you saying Karisma? I never took a foreign language class before. I mean I think you're speaking French or something and I-" I say but she interrupts me "Get away from me! Goddess you piss me off."

She pushes away from me and starts speed walking to her class. Even though this is a serious moments the way her ass is swaying while walking gets me a little... excited.

"What the fuck?" I mumble to myself.

"Hey baby." I hear from behind me.

Vanessa.

Veronica's best friend and partner in crime, especially in threesomes. We had a little thing where I actually had her in my bed more than a few times. Definitely a huge regret in my life.

"Vanessa, I met my mate. I love her. I marked her and I don't want your skanky ass." "Ugh come on Damian, we both know that the whole 'soul mate' thing is just bull shit. I mean, seriously, who stays with the same person for the rest of their lives? It's just bull shit Damian." She says seductively. It doesn't even turn me on like it used to. I hate it. I want her away from me.

"Get away from me Veronica. I love her". "Wow! The big bad alpha falling weakly to his knees because of some useless little bitch. Goddess, you're worse than her for falling for that 'mate' bull."

I smirk at her choice of words. "Jealous much? That's not a good look on you, now skidads. I don't want to be seen with you anymore."

"Fine, then just one last kiss." She says right before shoving her face into mine and kissing me roughly, how we did before I met my beautiful mate. It disgusts me now. I can't believe I ever liked this girl.

I push her away from me and begin wiping my mouth from her wretched DNA.

I then smell something, my mate's scent.

I turn around and there she is across the hall with tears running down her face as a silent sob escapes her mouth.