Chapter 7

Damian POV

"I love you too Karisma, but are you sure you're ready for this ?"

"I am. You make me feel loved and cherished and beautiful. You don't beat me up and call me names. You accepted me when nobody else did. I expected for you to reject me on the spot, but you didn't. You saved me from my bullies and made me feel how much you need and want me. So... I'm ready for this. I don't care if it's too fast or not. I want you to do this. I want you to mark me."

After her little speech I kiss her and begin my decent on her body, reaching her collarbone.

Then, I lower the shirt she got from me a little and pull out my canines.

"I love you." I say to her, then bite into her collarbone and draw some of her blood, while injecting mine with my canines.

She screams from pain but then moans with pleasure. After I'm done, I instantly feel a slight burn on my left wrist where her name is being inscribed. She sits up after I do and looks at our Mate Signatures in awe.

She traces mine with her finger, "they're beautiful."

And I agree with her. Since I will soon be alpha, our signatures are in gold traced with a bright silver color, just like how my parents' are.

I look at the clock on her nightstand and notice the late time.

"Baby, I have to go home really quick." Tears form in her eyes and one runs down her cheek.

"You're leaving me?" She squeaks out. "No! I'm just gonna get enough clothes for the week." "Oh ok, I have extra drawers. I donated some clothes to a small pack." "Ok, I'll be back." I kiss her and she tries to deepen it but I pull back. "I know what you're doing Karisma." She pouts and points to the door.

"Just go. And hurry up." Then she lays down.

I quickly run back to my alpha penthouse and get my Nike gym bag. I still have football practice.

I put some jeans and shirts and socks and boxers in the bag. I get some cologne and shoes. Then I remember that Karisma is wearing my clothes as pajamas, so I pack extra clothes and shoes and things I need.

I know that Karisma walks to school, so I get my red Camaro from the garage and drive back to her house. All of this happened in 15 minutes. What can I say? I'm a fast runner.

I open the door and walk in with the key I found on her dresser.

I lock all the doors and windows and make sure everything is secure before I got up to her room.

I hear whimpering and begging in her room. "Please... Don't!!" After a few seconds she screams-no yells- "PLEASE DON'T, I DON'T WANT TO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE". I march into her room and realize that nobody's there.

She's having a nightmare. Probably about the night that bastard did to her. "Karisma baby, wake up." I said softly.

Her eyes pop open and they soften when they land on me.

"How often does this happen ?" She starts tearing up, "almost every night." "Does your dad know about what happened. ?" "No! I didn't want to worry him. He's an alpha, he can't be worrying about me."

"Karisma... it's his job to worry over you. And mine now."

"I know." she says.

I look at her and start tickling her. I can't stand to see her so sad. "Stop!" I stop and she stops laughing but a big smile is still on her face.

"So where can I put my clothes and shoes and other things?"

She gets up and grabs my bag. In the process, my boxer shorts on her ride up to give me a peek at her luscious bottom I was just grabbing earlier.

She starts folding my clothes and putting them in drawers. She puts my cologne and aftershave and razor and deodorant in her bathroom and my shoes in her walk-in closet.

"Done" she says smiling.

"I'm gonna change." I say to her. I get up and get my shorts and change right in front of her.

I take off my cargos and fold them neatly and place them into my drawer that she gave me. And take off my shirt. I take off my shoes and then put on some basketball shorts.

I see her staring and wait till she notices that I see her staring. She blushes and looks down.

"Are you done eye fucking me ?" "Yeah, in my head you were amazing" she says and winks.

My under-the-belt buddy gets a little excited about her comment and she laughs. "Let's go to sleep." I say

"Ok."

"I love you Karisma."

"I love you more Damian."

I pull back her sheets and blanket and she lays down first. Then I lay down behind her and wrap my arms around her. All this time I would go to sleep wondering what was it that was missing from my life, not knowing that I was missing her

She sighs with pleasure, showing me she feels the same way, and I wait until she goes to sleep first, and wait 15 minutes to make sure she won't wake up crying or screaming. Then I fall into the best deep sleep ever.

A/N: Hey werewolfers ! Another update today!!

I have a really bad migraine right now, but I had all these ideas for a new chapter and just had to get them here before I forgot about them.

Thank you for using your time reading my story. I appreciate it so much ❤️