¢нαρтєя 26

кαяιzмα ρσν
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up, Damian is still asleep. I carefully and slowly remove his arms from my waist.

He groans but doesn't wake up. I put on a sports bra and leggings. While walking downstairs, I smell the most beautiful scent ever. Well other than Damian's.

BACON BACON BACON!!

I fricking love bacon !! I run downstairs and see a plate full and grab a handful. My mother looks up from the pan with a surprised face.

"That was for you and your mate." She says while laughing. "Oh." I say when I finish the plate.

Oops. I'll just kiss him and he'll be fine.

"Ughh. School tomorrow." I mumble to myself.

"School was fun in my days. Well I didn't really go to class... I mostly just made out with guys in the custodians closet. I payed the custodians to let me use their closet as a hag out spot. It was huge. There was even a couch that I got fuc-"

"Woah!! Stop right there mom!" I interrupt her. Ugh.

"Whaat. I'm pretty sure Damian shoved that thing right up in there. Especially during your heat. Tell me, how did you feel ?" She says with a smirk. "I could barely walk..." I whisper, then laugh.

"I knew it. I've never had my heat before." She whispers. "Because dad wasn't your mate." I confirm.

"Yup." She says then I smell something burning. I turn to the stove and see burning scrambled eggs. "Oh shit!! I forgot!! I was just trying to have a good mother daughter conversation with you." Tears fill her eyes as she turns off the heat and puts the pan in the sink.

"Mom.... I think you're really awesome. At least you're trying.." I say with a smile. "Dad barely ever spent time with me. So I'm glad that you care enough to try." I go up to her and hug her. She sobs and wraps her arms around me tightly.

"I've missed you so much. I always told myself what a terrible mother I was for just leaving you. There were so many things going through my head. Will she hate me ? What if Jonathan hurts her or even worse rapes her ? So that's when I started following you around and watching you."

"It's okay. I understand." I say.

"Woah. Am I... interrupting something ?" I what Damian say. My mom pulls back from me. She sniffs and wipes at her eyes. "Nope. She's all yours."

She goes upstairs and Diana and Brianna walk in. "Woah, who was that hot mama." Diana jokes. But Brianna's cheeks are red and she keeps staring at the floor. "Alpha, can I speak to you please." She says.

"Of course. Let's go to the living room." He says. Diana shrugs her shoulders and sits on a bar stool. "Is she okay ?" I say while making some French toast for everybody. "I don't know. We were having a conversation until that woman walked past us and she just stopped talking."

"Oh. That's weird." I say.

After a few minutes, my mom walks back in at the same time that Brianna and Damian walk in. Brianna blushes and looks at the floor.

"Okay, I'll just say it." My mom says. Brianna looks up at her.

"Brianna is my mate."

"WHAT ?!" Me and Diana say. "Yup." Brianna whispers.

"Mom how old are ??" I ask her. Brianna's only 18. "I'm only 24 !" She says. "Woah. I'm 17 though!"

"I'm a witch too. We age slowly." She says. "I have a witch mate." Brianna says with a bright grin. "Mhmm." My mom says. "I've actually had female sexual experiences so I'll be the man if this relationship if that's okay." My mom says to Brianna.

Brianna nods. My mom walks over to her and grabs her hand and drags her upstairs. "Well, I guess we all know what's gonna happen now." And on cue, we hear a moan from the stairs.

"Damian, is it even possible for a lesbian mate couple ?" I ask him. "I don't know, love." He wraps an arm around my waist.

After a few minutes of just standing there, I look over to Diana to see tears in her eyes. I walk over to her.

"What's wrong Diana ?" She sniffs and looks at me. "Almost everybody I know has their mate and I still don't have mine." She sobs. I look over to Damian to give him the, get out girl moment, look.

He takes it and walks away. "Listen, you'll find your mate. He's out there somewhere, probably feeling just as frantic as you do. He's probably out here right now looking for you !" I say. She nods and tries to smile through the tears, but it's forced so she just stops and continues crying.

I wrap my arms around her.

She's too strong for this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

Ugh school. I walk through the halls to my locker and unlock it. A note falls out and from the scent I know it's from Damian.

School is so boring, meet me in the p.e gym during fourth period. That's the free period for gym. Come alone.

I laugh and walk to the gym. He knows I always go to my locker before fourth period. To put my heavy textbooks away. I have super strength but I really don't feel like carrying them around. And the humans looked at me weird when I used to carry them everywhere.

I look through the door window and it's covered with paper. I open the door and see a note hanging on the wall next to it.

Put a chair under the knob so nobody can get in.

Wow, he's really trying hard. I do as told and walk to the main part of the gym. I see Damian standing there, blankets and sheets cover the floor behind him, making a sort of bed.

I walk over to him and grin.

"Hey babe." He says while smiling widely. "Hey, what's going on ?" I ask.

"Well, today fourth period is being extended because of testing. So I thought maybe we could hang out." He says.

"Hanging out ? Or having sex." I whisper the last part.

"Whatever you want." He says seductively.

I grin and drop to my knees.