Chapter 1

Karisma POV~

"You're such a waste of space" "Just die already" "Nobody wants you here" "you whore" "You're such a slut". That's basically all that they say while beating me up.

Today I just couldn't hold my pee anymore, so I went to the restroom and the girls who make my life a living hell followed me in. After I peed and washed my hands, they started what they always do. Usually they wait until after school when I'm walking home, but I guess they just couldn't wait today.

Most of the time I just lay there. I don't even fight it anymore, I don't have the energy to. Sometimes I feel like I deserve their treatment, like I actually am a waste of space. I'm considered a whore because of the body I have, wide hips and prominent curves with an ample amount of chest. Well, at least that's what they tell me. I believe them. Because this is all I've ever known, being the alpha's daughter of the neighboring pack.

Unfortunately, today's my birthday and while everybody else looks forward to their special day, I hate it. This is my present from them, an ass kicking that will heal painfully in about 9 minutes thanks to my strong wolf genes. After they're done beating me and calling me names, the pack slut and queen B (for bitch) kicks me in my stomach with her Louis Vuitton heels.

"And... Stay away from Damian. He's mine. Get near him and I'll claw your throat!" I just stare at her.

Why would I even want to go near the school bad boy? He's one of those people that don't agree with what my bullies do but don't do anything to stop them. I really don't understand how people can just be a bystander to treatment like this.

"WHY WON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING YOU SLUT!" she punches me on my lip. "How funny! Me! The slut? Coincidental coming from the person that gets used for sex everyday, huh?" I get up and growl at her. She winces a little at what I just said. Where did these guts come from? I have no idea, but I can't stand dealing with this day in and day out.

"Watch your back bitch." "No... You watch yours." I'm finally starting to feel like I have the upper hand. But I know that what I just did will get me the beating of a lifetime after school. I'll just have to run home in my wolf form, and pray to the Goddess that they don't catch me.

*******

Damian POV

Vanilla. Mmmm, such a delicious scent. Ohh! Is that mint too? Goddess, what a wonderful scent. I've never really been a fan of mint, but Goddess mint never smelled so good.

"MATE-MATE. OUR MATE. GO TO HER NOW. I WANT HER SO BAD. SHE SMELLS AMAZING."

I chuckle at my wolf, Tobias. "Okay, okay dude. Calm down."

"Wait... There's something wrong."

"What ?"

"She's.... In pain."

At that, I feel a kick to my stomach, even though I'm in the middle class. After that, I feel like coughing. I cough and see blood on my inner elbow. What the hell? What's going on?

"GO TO HER YOU IDIOT. HELP HER, SHE'S GETTING BEAT!"

"I don't know who she is though."

"Follow her scent you twit!"

"I'll go after school. There's only 5 minutes left."

"Fine." He says to me and cuts our link off.

Honestly I can't believe my dad chose me to be alpha. It was between my older brother, Thomas, and I. Apparently Thomas likes to get drunk and flirt with girls since he hasn't found his mate yet. That doesn't justify his actions but this is the excuse he always uses. I feel bad for him, being 21 and still not having met his mate, but he shouldn't use that as an excuse for his foul actions.

Sometimes I feel like my life is perfect, what else do I have to ask for? Soon to be alpha, apparently the most popular guy in school, bad boy, always gets the girls and now my mate. I bet she's beautiful. I don't care if she's not popular or into the things that I'm into, I just want my mate.

When the bell rings I jump out of my seat and run to the front of the school. Sniffing around, I find the beautiful scent again and start walking towards it. Forget my car, my mate is more important.

*******

Karisma POV

When the bell rings, I run like hell to the woods to change into my wolf and start running.

But I soon realize that I'm too late. Veronica and her posse of sluts are in my way.

"You really thought we wouldn't know you would run here? We're not stupid bitch, and I'll show you what you get for talking back to me!" She screams at me while approaching me.

And after that I try to run away, but two of her girls grab my arms and they all take turns hitting me. Then just start hitting me all over.

Kicks and punches and scratches are coming from everywhere. I start to see the dark and am about to black out when I smell it. Lavender mixed with mint and rose laundry softener. "Our mate" my wolf says weakly. Yeah, our mate. And then I black out.