33. Breaking the walls

Dedicated to ichamayuri12
Thank you dii for being my guide and an amazing friend ,teacher and sister ❤️❤️

###################

Dhriti's pov

I entered my cabin while talking on phone with dii..
"What the HELLL....STELLA" I screamed looking at the table.

"Hey.. what happened?? Everything alright??" I heard dii's voice from other side.

"Yes.. Everything is fine.. Just some work issues... Will call you later " I said and ended the call.

It's been a week and every day there are some flowers with notes kept on my table. For a day or two i didn't mind them but now it's been a week. And on the top of that i am not able to find the person who is sending them.

More than angry i am scared what if he is back...All those moments when he gave me certain gifts came to my mind...
.
.
.
.
.

"Dhriti come we will drop you..." He said stopping his car in front of me.

"This is for you.." He handed me a chocolate. That too my favourite one. I looked at him confused.

"Come on take it... You are our new friend.. Cheers to our new friendship" Mansi said with a smile.

I took it from them and replied a "Thank you" with smile.
.
.
.
.

.
"Dhriti you are really beautiful and an amazing person " He said making me blush.

"So today is valentine day.. since Mansi is also busy with his date.. Will you be my date today" My crush was asking me to be his date.

I was not in condition to reply anything. I just nodded my head while looking at ground to hide my shy blushing face. 🙈

"Specially for my gorgeous valentine.." He said offering me roses and a box of Ferrero Rocher. Oh my goodness.

"You are looking beautiful.. my dear." He said kissing my left hand.
I snatched my hand from his hold with force. It felt uncomfortable.

"Sorry.. i didn't want to make you uncomfortable" He said.
.
.

And then my worst NIGHTMARE

"What do you think i will love a bi*ch like you...Have you ever looked at your face..."

"How dare you fu**ing insult me in front of the whole campus... I will destroy you..."
.
.

NOOOO.. HE CAN'T BE BACK.. not now when everything is fine.
My breathing got heavier and my body started shivering..

I looked for my bag and shoved the tablets in my mouth.

"Mam are you alright.. Is everything fine??" I heard Stella's voice from outside.

I didn't respond.
Soon she dashed into the cabin.

"Mam.. What happened?? Why are sweating in AC.. Are you alright??
She asked worriedly.

"Get me my schedule and throw that garbage in trash bin" I replied in my normal tone. It seems medicine started it's work.

**********************

Third person's POV

Stella got worried seeing Dhriti in that condition. It was the first time when she was not responding to anything and shivering. She went towards Dhruv's cabin and saw Aman coming out from his cabin.