46. Dhriti weds Dhruv 💕

Third person's POV

MEHENDI & SANGEET

The next day it was Mehandi and Sangeet.

Dhriti got ready in her graphic lehenga in hot pink and orange, pairing it with pop printed silk blouse . She has kept her hair straightened. She was looking simple yet stunning. Her face was naturally glowing.

"You are glowing.. Is this affect of my brother-in-law's love??" Her sister exclaimed. 

Dhriti blushed even more.

"Come now, everyone is waiting downstairs..." She said helping Dhriti with her lehenga.

They departed their room and saw Atharva with Shavya in his arms standing near the corridor.

"We were coming to call you both only.." He said smiling.

.

.

Atharva and Swati took Dhriti to the backyard and made her sit on a sofa. Dhruv was not yet here.

The mehendi/ henna artist came and showed Dhriti some designs. Dhriti selected a simple yet unique design. The artist started applying henna on her hands.

Dhruv's mom and bhabhi came and side hugged her. 

"Dhriti you are looking really beautiful."Dhruv's Bhabhi said making her smile.

Dhriti looked here and there for Dhruv. That idiot was not here yet.

"The person whom are you trying to find is not here..." She heard his bhabhi's voice.

She had a teasing look on her face. Dhriti blushed hearing her words.

The mehendi artist were done with her hands and now were applying henna on her feet.

The music playing in the background stopped and the emergency door opened but no one entered

After a second the music started playing..

Dil Ka Dariya Bah Hi Gaya
Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya
Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De
Meri Jarurat Tu Bann Gaya

Dhriti and Dhruv's pics started moving in the background. A man entered from the emergency door and started dancing to the tunes.

His back was towards Dhriti. She was not able to see his face but the man looked familiar.