28. Meeting Again

Dhruv's pov

Next day i got information about the person from my detective.
I had asked him to collect Dhriti's information to cross check whether that girl, Mansi was telling truth or not. I looked at Dhriti's picture...
Oh god she is looking stunning and damn gorgeous. 😍😍

Oh shut up Dhruv you can oggle at her pic later. First check details.
I scolded my mind to focus on the main work.

Name- Dhriti
Age-  25 yrs.
Currently living in -  Bangalore
Current residence- N/A
Hometown-  Mohali
Relationship status- N/A
Past Friends - Manan Aggarwal
                         Mansi Srivastava

Family -:
Father's name- Mr. Shivansh Malhotra
Mother's name- Mrs. Madhvi Malhotra
Siblings- Shivam & Sachin Malhotra
Uncle & Aunt- Saanchi & Suraj Malhotra
Cousins- Rakshit Malhotra, Swati Sachdeva
Other members-
Soumya Malhotra (wife of Rakshit)
Reyaan ( 2 yrs. old son of Soumya & Rakshit)

I was going through her schooling, college and other information when one line caught my attention.

According to some sources , she was kidnapped 3 yrs and then after a week she was found at the same location. The case was closed after some period of time.
After this incident she used to live with her brother in law Atharva Sacheva's parents in Mohali.
And then 1 month later she along with
Sachdeva's came to Bangalore permanently.

She was kidnapped. Then she started living with her brother in law's family. Also according to that Mansi both sister didn't share good relation with their family. Maybe that's why she came here permanently.

She had also mentioned that something happened and then after after 2-3 weeks when Dhriti came back, they had already lost her.
And now her kidnap case.
There is something missing i have to connect all the dots.
And there is not info about Manan , neither did Mansi mention him in her talks. I have to find him also.

I called my detective again,
"You have sent me all her family and other info.. but what about her current address??"

"Sir, i tried but that was kept private. There is no information about her current address." He replied.

"How come this is possible??
What about that kidnap case??"
I asked again.

"Sir.. about that i tried finding about that case, but my person told me that all the information was with that one officer only who was incharge of that case ... And then suddenly the case was closed.. when his team members asked him about culprit.. He shrugged them off... All files were lost the same night.. so not any proper information is available" He replied instantly.