8. Bangalore 🛫🛫

Hello everyone 😊👋
How are you??
I hope you all are fit and fine..
So here is another update 😊

##############################

Third person's pov

Dhriti ran away from campus. Manan's words were continuously going on in her mind. She ran towards her parents house and locked herself in her room. The tears were flowing down from her eyes. She sat down near her bed and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. The day which was supposed to be the best day in her life according to her , broke her already broken heart in more pieces.

***********************
(Flashback)

Manan- Look what that fatso has given me...

A shy smile came on Dhriti's face as she thought that he was just teasing her.
Manan opened box and there were few chocolates with love quotes.

Manan said to Mansi- Hey love.. look here i got some chocolates for you.

Dhriti found this strange but didn't react much. She was lost in her own love bubble.
He read some quotes and started laughing.

Manan- She loves me

Manan- She loves me.. haha... That bloody wh*re loves me....

Dhriti became confused now. But one thing she got clear that this is not some teasing or prank..... She became alert..

Manan- Finally i did it... That bitch...haha... That bitch.. is in love with me... Manan....hahaha.. my hard work is paid off now..I think my acting skills are improved now.. you know how much difficult was it too tolerate that disgusting face..
Shruti- Acting?? Which acting are you talking about?? That bet was over na..

Manan- That bet was over.. but dont you remember how that girl rejected me in the front of whole campus..
Whole college was laughing at me..
Due to that fatso i was insulted...
I got revenge for my insult..
(He spoke with an evil smile)