34. Love Blooming

Dedicated to SamikshaSingh8  , TanayaParadkar5 
Thank you soo much for your support and love for my book
It matters a lot 🙏❤️❤️

#######################

Third person's POV

"You have us all..." Dhruv said making her forget all her worries. There was a smile on her face.

She closed her eyes just enjoying the moment..... She was feeling happy in the real sense after ages and it was strange as this happiness was given by a stranger whom she has known for only 5 or 6 months.
.
.
.
.

They were lost in their world when it started raining. They both rushed to the shed. By the time they reached to shed, they were little drenched.  They both kept looking at the rain when suddenly Dhruv spoke.

"Ahh... I think we should leave now... Most of the employees would have left by now"  Dhruv said looking at her.

"Okay..." Dhriti nodded.

They both came downstairs and as Dhruv said only a few employees were left. She went to her cabin and took her bag to leave.  She was looking for Stella who was nowhere to be found.

"I think they are busy..." She heard Dhruv's voice.

"Oh.. okay... But it's late they can do their work tomorrow... And also it's raining..." Dhriti said in a concerned tone.

"I have already talked with them. They will be leaving soon" Dhruv said.

"We should go. " He continued.

"Ok.. You carry on.
I will call a cab and wait for it in my cabin only...  I hope you don't mind " She said.

"Where is your car??" Dhruv asked with concern.

"Service..." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Come on...  No need to call for a cab. I will drop you" He said grabbing her phone from her hands.

She was going to refuse his offer. But before she could say anything.

He said with a pouted face "I insist..."

"Ok... Let's wait for Stella and Aman too. We all can go together.." Dhriti said so that it won't be uncomfortable.

"NOOOOO" Dhruv shouted making her startle.
She looked at Dhruv in confusion.

"Ahh. I mean only we both will be going in my car... They are busy in some work" He asked hesitantly.

"Okay.." She said still being unsure.
.
.
.

They both went to the parking lot and Dhruv being a gentleman he is, opened passenger seat's door for Dhriti. She entered and he ran to driver seat after closing her side's door.

He started the car and departed from his office's premises. There was comfortable silence in the car. Dhruv was focusing on the road and Dhriti was busy looking outside. It was still raining.
.
.
.

After a few kilometres, Dhruv suddenly stopped the car. Dhriti looked at him in confusion. Dhruv gestured her to look at his side there was a restaurant which was giving some homely vibes. It was nothing lavish, just a simple, cosy restaurant.

"Let's feed something to our tummy.."
He said with a small pout looking like a small kid.

"What is wrong with this guy today, pouting for no reason, " Dhriti asked in her mind in annoyance.