Epilogue

#######################

3 YEARS LATER

Third person's POV

"Dhriti... come on yaar.. We are late already..." Dhruv screamed from the living room picking up the car keys.

"Just wait na... I am coming.." He heard his lovely wife's voice from the room.

"Dhruv..." Mrs Sakshi came from her room.

"Yes maa.." He replied.

"Drive carefully..I don't want any complaints about your rash driving.

And Call me after you reach there and come back in time..." She went on and on like any mother.

"Maa...maa.. Chill. Calm down. I am not a kid anymore." Dhruv said making her sit on the couch.

Just then he heard someone's footsteps. They both turned towards the stairs. Dhriti was coming down in a black printed dress which ended  above her knees along with black flat sandals. She had a natural glow on her face.

He himself was looking dashing in crisp black shirt.

Dhruv was looking at her in adoration. His mom stood up from her seat and twisted his ear.

"Haa.. Haa.. I know you are not a kid anymore... But going to be father of one..  And now you should stop staring at my DIL (daughter in law) " She teased him.

Yes.. Dhriti and Dhruv are expecting their first child. Dhriti was 8 and half months pregnant .

"Maa.." Dhruv scratched at back oh his head in embarrassment.🙈

"Maa..." By the time Dhriti also reached in the living room and stood near them.

"Hayeee... meri bacchi kitni sundar lag rhi hai... Kisi ki nazar na lage

(Oh.. My child is looking so beautiful.. May God protect you from all evil eyes..).." She said putting kala teeka (a dot of kajal) behind her ear.❤❤

Dhriti smiled at this. But someone was pouting in jealousy. 

"Maa.. What is this?? Everything for your daughter only ?? What about me..??" Dhruv complained.

"And here i thought for a minute that you have grown up ..." She shook her head in disbelief.🤦‍♀️

Dhriti giggled at the duo.

"Leave now or else you will be late..." Mrs. Sakshi shoo-ed the couple away.

.

.