40. Her fears

Dedicated to my new readers sweety229 and s12mohite
Thank you so much for your votes🙏🙏
It matters a lot 😊😊

#########################

Dhriti's POV 

I entered dii's home with a smiling heart and a confused mind.  The way he made me comfortable, the way he handled me when i was in my miseries , the way he cared about me. His words were still going in my mind.

" I would love to be prey of your prank if you keep smiling and being like this".

His adorable smile which is enough to bring a smile on my face. His hugs which make me feel butterflies in my stomach. 

"So??" I came out of my thoughts when i saw dii standing in front of me with smirk on her face and her hands folded in front . 

"What?" I asked.

" How is my soon to be brother-in-law?? " She winked at me.

"kya dii... Kuch bhi??
It's nothing like that..." I can feel heatness on my face.

"Yeah... i can see that very well." She chuckled.

"Dii.. Me and Dhruv are just friends." I somehow managed to say.

"Oh... But my dear sister i didn't mention any name.  I just asked a normal question." She giggled.

"Dii..." I said in loudly in embarrassment. 

She laughed and took me in a hug. We went to my room. She made me sit on bed and took her seat beside me.

" Dhriti... I know you are nervous and afraid to accept your feelings. Being nervous is okay as these feelings are new to you....
But there is no need to be afraid.
He seems to be a good guy.
Also he loves you a lot..." She said.

"But he never said...." I asked in confusion.

"He never said because he is trying to make you comfortable first... 
If he had proposed you before being a friend, would you accept??"
She asked.

I nodded in NO. 

" You know Dhriti... When i met Atharva for the very first time , i was very much impressed by him.
The way he talks, the way he smiles, The way he respects everyone and the way he asked about my opinion whenever we talked or go somewhere....
I thought it was just a simple attraction and i admire him because he took care of my likes and dislikes which no one did in our family....
It was all new for me....

But as the time passed i realized it was not just attraction.. It was something different, something new, something very very special and beautiful....."
She continued speaking and i got lost in my own thoughts.

Dhruv indeed made me feel special, he made me comfortable, i can be myself when i am with him. He makes me smile, i feel safe with him... 

I am happy with him... He respects me.

He takes care of my wishes without me knowing it.

All the past scenes came to my mind. The way in was greeted by roses and quotes which made me smile... I was scared at first..

But when i came to know it is Dhruv who send it... I was relaxed.

How can a stranger make me feel so much emotions??

" I think you got your answer now." She said with smile.