NEW 🎉🎉

I had published about this earlier too but there was not much response except few of you..

So thought to ask you again..

I have two stories in my mind.

 Which one should I start next will depend on your votes 😀❤️

Do Inline Comment in the front of Prologue/story cover which you are more interested to read...

Prologues of the upcoming stories are-:

1. THE BEST PARTNERSHIP

#########################

Standing at the balcony of her home with her earphones plugged in she was thinking about her life events

"Look at your cousins, how well mannered and intelligent they are, and look at you...

can't even do a thing properly"

"I will make them proud one day"- She calmed herself and decided.

She love her parents and they do same but their opinions are different. They broke her dreams and made her change her dreams time to time but the thing that they failed to notice was they made her change herself too.

********

"And star of team again got out on the same shot for 4th time in a row..." - The news flashed.

"You need to keep your attitude in check.. there are many other played probably more talented than you waiting to play for INDIA...

You promised them... Don't forget...."

- His brother advised him

"I will make them proud...

Mom-Dad i love you..

I will play for INDIA...."

-He decided that day and the rest is history

*********

Meet PRISHA MEHRA, 24 yrs old confident , a bit chubby, clumsy , beautiful and talkative girl.

But people are always not the same how they look like.. Do they??

She is CA by profession. Loves baking, dancing and watching cricket.

Meet REYAAN VERMA , 24 yrs old a handsome, smart , dashing and fun loving boy. His first love and passion is Cricket...

He is Cricketer by profession and just made his debut in Indian National Team.

What will happen when these two bump into each other ? The love story of CA and CRICKETER.

"Welcome to the world of PRIYAAN

(Prisha + Reyaan) 💞💞 "

Cover by my favourite virat_arijit18 💕💕

(P.S.- Guys she is amazing in her writing and editing stuff.. Don't forget to check out her work 😉)

###########################

2. AARZOO - A STORY OF SELF LOVE

############################

******

"Aarzoo , i love you and i promise you to give you all the happiness in your life"

She looked at him with happy tears in her eyes. "I love you too"

*******

"You aren't my daughter anymore... Get lost from my sight.. You have ashamed us... You are dead for me.."

She looked at her first love, No. 1 Hero who always pampered her and loved her ,is now not even ready give her a single glance.

"And you are getting married next week. Congratulations... After your marriage everything is over between us..."

*******

Looking at sunset she was lost in memories of her past....She never ever had any complaints in her life... There was smile on her face but there were no emotions in it...

*******

Story about a girl who was happy in her life and had everything which she wanted , but the next second everything is lost. She is alone in this huge world. But there was someone or something which kept her sane.

Wait... It is confusing, isn't it?? ??

Let's dive into the life of AARZO to clear all the confusions.

This super amazing cover again by virat_arijit18   ❤️ Love you sista 💖😘

#########################

Janta please do vote for the story you are curious to read first 🙏🙏

My vote goes to AARZOO- A STORY OF SELF LOVE. 😉🙃

Voting will be opened till 20th December 2021.