35. She CARES !!

Dhriti's pov

I think I should go and meet him. This is all happening because of me. It was my wish to be in rain, not his. I don't know how he came to know about that wish without even me voicing it.

I have to go.

I picked my phone and messaged my sister "Dii today I am going to one of my friend's place so won't be able to attend dinner at your place... See you tomorrow "
.
.
.

At around 4 in the evening, I called Stella in the cabin.

"Stella, I have very urgent work so am leaving now... You can also leave if you want. Take it as a half-day off" I said making her shocked.

"Ok, mam. Thank you.." She said still in shock and started moving outside the cabin.

"Stella...." I asked for her when she was about to close the cabin door.

"Send me Dhruv's address.."

She gave me a surprised or I should say shocked expression.

"Mam. Dhruv as in Dhruv sir??" She said... I can sense the excitement in her tone.

"Yes.." I looked at my file not able to look into her eyes.

"Okay...." She yelled excitedly.

She closed the door and went outside.

Why she was looking so much excited?? 🤔

I shrugged and wrapped my stuff. I have to go to my apartment first and change, then I will leave for Dhruv's home.
.
.

I went to my apartment and took a shower. I went to my wardrobe and looked at my clothes.

Should I wear traditional or go for casuals??

"What the hell Dhriti you are just going to meet your client " My brain voiced out.

"Oh shut up... We are going to DHRUV'S home...  " My heart argued😍

"Sooo?? He is just another client.."  My mind said.

Yaa He is just another client...

"Oh come on Dhriti... He is DHRUV..
Have you already forgotten about that day " My heart said

This is TRUE. I am thankful to him for that day and will always be.

My trance got broken hearing ping from my phone.
I looked at my phone.. Stella had sent me Dhruv's address.

I went through my wardrobe again and selected a maroon coloured balloon style top and paired it with rugged jeans.