45. The Wedding Bells

Third Person's POV

The preparations of wedding started in both Sharma house and Saxena house. The invitation were sent to near and dear ones. 

The Saxena's had also sent the card to Malhotra's (Dhriti's original family). Dhriti didn't care much about Malhotras and let her sister decide what to do.

The invitation was received by Rakshit in his office only. He thought that it was the time to tell his family about their visit to Swati and Dhriti.

He reached home and waited for the dinner time when everyone would be there together.  Everyone gathered on dining area during dinner time.

" Maa-Papa, Chachu-chachi ,I have something to tell you..." Rakshit said gathering the elders' attention.

Sensing the seriousness in his voice the ladies knew it was something very serious.

"Okay.. First have your dinner, then we will listen to what you want to say in the living room.." Rakshit's father said.

Rakshit nodded and everyone started their dinner.

.

.

When they were done with their dinner the men and the elder ladies sat in the living room where as the two daughter in laws were busy in wrapping the work in the kitchen.

"What do you want to talk about??" Rakshit's uncle asked.

"I will tell but first let Soumya(Rakshit's wife) and Samiksha (Shivam's wife)  come.." He answered.

His uncle was about to say something but Rakshit's father showed him his hand making him go silent.

Soumya and Samiksha also arrived and took the seat beside their husbands.

"Today I received Dhriti's wedding invitation in office..." He said making the elders shocked.

"You were in contact with them??" His father asked. He was shocked but their was a kind of relief over his face.

"Since when and why?? Didn't you care about our orders?? We clearly ordered that you will not into the contact with those two.. Then why??" His uncle asked clearly annoyed.

"We were not in contact with them since beginning. They both didn't even ready to give a simple glance.. Having contact is so far.." He said ignoring his uncle's words.

"Though I was in contact with Atharva to get to know that whether they both are fine.. Most of the time even he used to avoid my calls.." He continued.

"We went to meet them last year, the next day after Raksha Bandhan..." He started again but was cut by his uncle.

"What the hell?? You went to them ?? How dare you?? The way they both disrespected us was not enough.. That girl she put our reputation on stake.. Bloody attention seekers.. Have those girls done something for our family other than just being burden to our family.. " His uncle roared.

"Enough papa.." The twins yelled at the same time.

"We are not saying anything it doesn't mean that you will say something about our SISTERS.." The younger twin said.

"Sisters??" Their father laughed mockingly at them.

"You were telling them as burden right?? But due to those two only you are living in this house and not on the streets.." The elder twin said sternly.