5. Unwanted

Tadaaaa(drum rolls)... Hello guys😊
How are you all doing...
Here is an early update..
Yesterday's chapter was not that good and maybe a little boring too so i thought to give an early update..❤
.
.
.
.
.

Dedicated to virat_arijit18
(reason you will get to know at the end of this chapter 😉)

###########################

(3 years later)

Dhriti's pov.

It's been 3 yrs  dii got married. From then i am alone here in this huge house. Many people are physically present here but no one cares. Now this house looks more hell hole . I feel lonely here. My routine in this house is same. I wake up , go to college , come back in evening , prepare dinner , clean up kitchen after my dinner , talk to dii and jiju and then sleep.

The only thing that has changed is that i have started earning some money. Earlier dii used to earn by teaching and give me some money for stationary and other expenses. Even after marriage she used to send me some money as she herself has got a job there. But after months i stopped her from sending money as it felt wrong to me. She stopped doing so after my several requests but still every now and then she keeps asking whether i need some money or other stuff.

I wanted to earn and pay for my own expenses myself. I thought to give tuition classes or teach at some tuition centre. I contacted such centres which were near college but there was no vacancy. I tried searching part time jobs but didn't find any suitable according to my timings. At last one of my teacher who was a bit aware about my family conditions suggested me to earn with the help of my talent. I was very good at craft and designing work. She suggested me to start online page , take orders there online for customized and hand made gift items. I started online page named "Dhri Creations" with her help and  it really helped me a lot with my expenses.
Right now it helps me to earn approx 5000-6000 per month.

In the family everything is similar. Everyone is busy with their own stuff. Nobody likes to talk to me. They are not aware about what is going in my life. I am still that Unwanted burden in their life.
In college everything became same the next day after that proposal incident. The next after that incident Manan apologized to me and said ,
" I am sorry Dhriti... I yesterday went over the board. I didn't know happened to me.. i was not going to force you.. i  just expressed my feelings.. i am ready to wait for you as long as you want even if it is lifetime.. My love for you will remain same.. and above all you are my best friend..
I guarantee you this will not effect our friendship.. please forgive me..."

I forgave him and since then everything became normal in our college. Thinking about incident I realized two things that firstly it was not his mistake thats the reason i forgave him instantly when he apologized... And second thing that he genuinely loves me. If he was another random guy he could have forced me, taken revenge from me for that insult in campus. But no he is still waiting for me and following our friendship sincerely. I am starting to love this guy. Every girl is dying to be with him but he still waiting for the fatso like me. He is really sweet and caring.

Present day

Like any other day i just reached my society after a tiring day in college. Today i have a lot to do after home. I think i am to going spend another sleepless night. This is our final year and exams are going to start after 2 months. I have to maintain my grade and get university rank in order to get selected in top architectural firm.
Also today i have got 3 orders for customized box which i have to complete in 2-3 days.