29. Misunderstanding

Third person's pov

After giving a final look at himself in the mirror Dhruv took bouquet from his PA and went towards the meeting room where Dhriti was already present.
He heaved a sigh and murmured under his breathe-
"Bhagwaan ji , please sambhal lena🙏"

He entered the room and there she was sitting in all her glory. He saw Dhriti sitting along with her PA and some officials of his office were also there.

Everyone stood up as he entered. He nodded at them and gestured them to sit down. His eyes again went to the beauty sitting on chair looking at him with her big-doe eyes. He have to behave professional. He cleared his throat and spoke-
"Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen. Today we are here to discuss about construction of our new building. We have Ms. Dhriti with us from Nirman Architects...."

-------------------------------------------------

Dhriti's pov

I sighed in relief and came out of room with satisfactory smile. This client was pretty tough to handle. But nevermind, there is nothing Dhriti can't handle. I saw Stella waiting for me outside room.

"Congratulations mam" She said as soon as i reached there.

"I didn't even tell you that whether we have got the deal or not... Congratulations for what??"
I said hiding my smile.

"Mam.. i knew it... These projects are just cake walk for you... You are my inspiration mam.. "
I smiled at her and went towards parking with her following me.

"Soo.. Now?? Back to office??"
I said unlocking my car.

"No mam, we have an urgent outdoor meeting.." She said after checking something on her Tablet.

"Sudden outdoor meeting?? How come i am not aware about it??"
I asked her.

"Mam, i just got call from sir.. He said that location is nearby so we can have a look at location and meet CEO in person.. so??"
She said looking at me.

"Hmm.. okay..
What's the location??"
I asked her driving towards main.

"We have to reach SR Tech Ltd.."
She replied after checking details.

Hey!! Wait??
SR Tech Ltd.. sounds a bit familiar.
I think i have heard this name before. But where?? 🤔

I turned to Stella and asked her ,"Have we done any contract with them in past??"

"Nahh... I don't think so"
She replied after thinking for sometime.

We reached address with the help of Google Maps.
And my goodness this building is something different. I was busy gawking at their building. It was pure beauty.

 It was pure beauty