30. Sorry

Dhruv's pov

"Are you out of your mind?? Do you even know what the hell are you speaking.... I was just replying you as you are my client..
Who gave you right to interfere in my life???
What do you think that you can speak anything you want... It's my life, i know very well what is going on in my life and what i have to do further.
Just Stay in your Limits.
I don't want any sympathy.... It shouldn't matter to you what i do in my life... We have the whole project. It would be better if you focus on just Professional work...
I am happy with the way i am... I don't want anyone...
I haven't given anyone the right to enter into my life neither i am planning to do that in future... "

She shouted in anger and dashed outside with Stella following her leaving me shocked...

What the hell just happened??
I... I just wanted to avoid any misunderstanding in future that's why i... I confronted her.

But my plan just got backfire.
Aman came running to me.
"What happened?? Why she left all of sudden?? Why was she shouting??"

"I.. i..." I tried to reply but nothing came out from my mouth.

"Were you both fighting??"
Aman asked again.

I wanted to say something but wasn't able to. I opened my mouth to speak something but then closed it after few seconds....
I ran towards exit in order to stop her. She misunderstood me. I have to clear the confusion. I never wanted to hurt her.

I clicked on lift's button but it was going down. I gripped my hair in my hands and then punched the wall. I ran downstairs from emergency exit but i was sure i am gonna late.

After running four floors downstairs i called receptionist... I was taking heavy breathes.
"He.. hello...
Has Ms. Dhri... Dhritii left..?"

"Hello.. sorry??
I am not able to hear it... Can you please repeat??"

I saw her car exiting from premises through glass window...
Shit...
I ended the call and punched railing in frustration.
Damnn it.. i spoiled everything.

I was angry with myself. I think i shouldn't have brought her past as of now. Now i have to mend it.

I went to my cabin and started thinking how to ask her forgiveness. As far as i know het she is highly professional, so i don't think she will quit this deal due to this excuse. It means i have 2-3 months to befriend her. But how to ask her apology.

I called the only person who came to my mind at first....
"I  am coming to meet you.. ITS URGENT"

I informed Aman and then went towards my destination...

(P.S.- Whom do you think our lover boy called?? 🤔🤔
.
.

Guess???)

I reached the place and went towards cabin of Mrs Surbhi Sharma- chief blogger.

Yes the person whom i messaged was none other than my one and only bhabhi.. I entered cabin and saw two other faces whom i was not expecting at that moment.

There sat my bhai and sister along with  bhabhi.
He rolled his eyes at them.
How can i forget?? They are love guru team 😐😕

"What you all are doing here?? Bhabhii...."
I asked them and whined at last.

"Oyee.. we are not free.. Bhabhi called so we had to come"
Her sister said with hands binded to her chest.

"Yaaa.. my wife called me.. how can i say no to her."
He said and kissed on bhabhi's cheek while hugging her from behind.

Bhabhi blushed at his actions
I started imagining me and Dhriti in them... Can we be like them ,living happily together in love??

"That is possible but only when you make your girl comfortable 😉"
He said winking at me.

I smiled at him. I sat on the couch where my sister was already sitting and looked at them with sad face.

"What have you done now??"
My sister said with raised eyebrow.

I sighed but didn't say anything.
"Kya ho gya, kuch bolega??"
Bhai said in stern voice.

"Actually I... I.. Dhriti..."
I wasn't able to complete as bhabhi cut me in between.

"What happened between you both?? Did you....? "
She was looking a bit angry.

My eyes widened in shock hearing her.
"Nooo... It's not anything like that."
I replied to clear her confusion.

I took a deep sigh and then narrated all the incidents happened in my office.

I looked at them for their reactions. Bhai was giving me disappointing look and so were others.

"You could have waited.... You should have made her your friend, make her comfortable first and then confronted her..."
Bhabhi said in serious tone.

"I know... I just didn't want to create any misunderstanding..
But my plan backfired..."
I replied .

"Your intentions were not bad but it was bad idea to confront her on first meet itself"
My sister said seriously.

"I know... What to do now??"
I asked to no-one in particular.

"You have got the time... Try hard..
Tell her about your fears...
Make her forgive you..."
Bhai said.

I looked at him.

"Come on Dhruv...
You are my brother... We Sharma men know how to make our girls happy and comfortable 😉"
He winked at me.

Both ladies were smiling and looking at us.

I smiled at them and came back to my office.

"Aman.... To my cabin now"
I called Aman after entering my cabin.

After few seconds i heard a knock and Aman entered.

"I want you to arrange a separate cabin for Miss Dhriti and also for her team...Make sure all facilities are provided to them...."
I said in one go. He nodded and went outside.

I would make sure she keep smiling as far as she is here and even after that if she allows.

Next day i came to office early and saw that Aman has done all the arrangements as i had said.

I entered cabin arranged for her and kept bouquet of lilies i brought for her with a note.

-Welcome to SR Tech Ltd. Hope your day is as bright as these flowers are:)

#######################

Hello everyone 😊👋
I hope you all are doing well..

My exams are going on but somehow i managed to write an update.
A short one though.

I have just 2 exams left and after that i will update frequently.

Keep supporting...
Don't forget to vote, share & comment

Stay Happy
Stay Blessed..

Till then okay byee
See you soon 🤗💜