Chapter 15

############################

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 🙏
May Ganpati bappa bless you all and fulfil your wishes 😊😊

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 🙏May Ganpati bappa bless you all and fulfil your wishes 😊😊

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

#############################

Dhruv's pov

I thought the girl in the mid of hall supervising workers was Dhriti but the famous designer Dhriti was lying in my arms few minutes ago. The way she ordered her workers and her aura itself told me that she is Dhriti.

She is the same what i heard about her beautiful, strong , fiesty and hard working. The beauty with brains.
I tried my chance with her but she just sho-eed me away 😶🙁

"So you leave from here and let me concentrate on my work..
As far as i know your working hours are also over..
So you better leave..."
She told me with a forced smile and went in the store.

She thought me as one of the employee here 😏😏
Okayyy.... So let it be
I will act as an employee in the front of her.

I went towards my car and waited for her to complete her work.
I sat on the driving seat with my eyes on the gate of the store.

I remember the moment i held her in my arms. I just felt complete. It felt special. It felt something different. A good different i must say.

Her face has that glow and her eyes held innocence. I was busy admiring her when my trance was broken by guard.
I rolled down the window.

"Sahab ji, sabhi chale gye..
Aap kisi ka intezaar kr rhe ho kya??"

I looked at the store which was closed now. I sighed looking at sky.
Shit... I was so lost in her that i didn't get to know when she leave the store.

"Kuch nhi kaka, mera kaam to chala gya ab main kya karunga , main nikal rha hun aap bhi lock kr ke jao..."
He looked at me confused. I just gave him a small smile and drove towards my home.

I ate dinner and dozed off thinking about Dhriti.

Next Day

There was important meeting in the office today. I went to the office at 8 am and started preparing for meeting.

My secretary bought all the files and i gave last check on them.
I was going through some files when my phone rang.
It was of my friend , whom i had asked about recordings of mall to know about the details of that girl, my angry bird 😍

"Hey Dhruv.. What's up??"

"Hey dude.. Cut out the formalities..
Tell me about that girl. Did you get any information?  CCTV recordings"
I asked hopefully.

"Noo.. i tried but CCTV outside my cabin didn't recorded her face clearly.. it gave just a glimpse.."
He told clearly.

I gave a sigh.....Oh my angry bird.. where to find you??
"Nevermind... Will call you later"