34 | Familial Problems

I opened my eyes and glanced over the room.
I tried getting up but my body ached so much, stopping me from doing so. I must've fell unconscious yesterday..

'Hee-Ra? You up?' Namjoon called out from the other side of the door.
'Yh come in.' I replied whilst rubbing my eyes.

'How are you? Feeling better?' He asked, standing besides the window.
'Mhm sort of, my body aches a little though.' I replied, patting the space near my bed for him to sit down.
'I..I have many things to explain to you, so are you ready to hear everything?' He said, sitting down on the end of the bed.
I nodded whilst plastering a reassuring smile across my face.

'Let's start off with the fact your my cousin.' He grinned.
'Right, cousin.' I said back. It felt weird knowing that the man in front of me was my cousin all this time.
But he knew that I was his cousin.

'Your father is my mother's brother along with Seohyun's mother's.'
'But how did I end up with a foster family?'
'I don't know much information but I'll tell you what I know. Your father owned a mafia organisation, during a mission he met your Mother and the two ended up having a child. You..'
'What? They had me before marriage?' I asked my eyes widening.

'Yeah, your parents decided that they could not care for you properly as your father was too busy with duties and your mother was diagnosed with an illness. They asked for the Lee's to adopt you for the time being.' He continued.

'So why should he need me back? I mean he was able to leave me for the 21 years of my life!!' I growled.
'That's because he needs to secure the Boss's position if anything were to happen to him.' Namjoon replied.

'So he wants me back, only to become a boss of a mafia?'
'Exactly.'
'What about my mother?'
'She's not here anymore.' Namjoon replied.
'You mean she..died?'
Namjoon nodded back sheepishly.

'Why did you hide this all from me?' I questioned him, curious to know what his response would be.
'I searched up and found out that apparently knowing that they were brought up by non-biological parents can scar the person.' He replied.

'You searched it up?' I asked.
'Yeah..'
I let out a laugh whilst throwing my arms around.
'What's so funny?' He said sternly.

'It's just that..as a boss of a mafia that murders people left and right, kidnaps, takes on deals and all that sort of stuff, searched up something like that is quite ironic.' I chuckled.

'I only searched it up for you, otherwise I wouldn't give two shits about that stuff.'

'Well thanks for being aware of my feelings Joon, even if you had to search it up!!' I chuckled.

'Ha Ha very funny. But we need to start getting serious, your father is still out there to get you.' He switched tones so quick that it startled me.

'Ah right, what happened after I fell unconscious?'
'I ordered Yoongi to fight off the opposing mafia whilst Taehyung saved Jimin and Hoseok, Seojoon and I fought off some men and Seokjin dashed you to the treatment room before helping Tae.' He responded.

'Are Jimin and Hoseok ok? They're being treated right?' I asked, I was worried that they were bleeding out too much.
'Yeah they're good.' He replied with a soft smile.

'What happened to the man, what even is his name?' I said furrowing my eyebrows.
'His name is Song Yong-Chul and he fled midst the chaos yesterday.'

After a few minutes, Namjoon got a call from Seokjin.
'Thanks Joon.' I grinned.
'Any time Hee-Ra.' He smiled whilst ruffling my hair.
It was nice to see his soft side compared to the cold self he usually presents.

2 hours left

After a bit of resting and stretches, my body slowly started feeling better. I exited my bedroom and walked down to Jimin's and Jungkook's room.
The door was slightly open, so I decided to peer inside.
I didn't see anyone inside, but then something fell off the table. A small piece of paper.

I went inside to see what was on the paper before stopping in my tracks after hearing a very hoarse voice.
'Hee-Ra?!' They shouted.

I turned my head slightly, to see Jungkook.
Shirtless. Tousled hair. Unbuttoned trousers.

Immediately, my head started filling with thoughts.
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT SONG HER-RA!?!?!
I slapped my face to get rid of the thoughts.

'Hee-Ra..?'
'Huh? Oh yh Jungkook! I..I came here.. because of uh because.. I wanted to see if you were doing better!!! Yh that.' I stammered.

Someone please tape my mouth shut, and blindfold me while your at it.

Even though I was talking to Jungkook, my eyes felt like trailing down to his abs and tattoos.

'I'm doing great.' He replied. I blinked a few times before realising what was going on.

'JUNGKOOK YOUR OK!!!' I yelled before running to him and pulling him into a hug.
'You just asked that ahaha.' He chuckled.
'Oh well I was a bit distracted-'
'By me?'
'I- how'd you know?' I pouted.
'You're really asking me a question like that? Maybe you should reply to your question.' He smirked.
'Fine JK, you have an attractive body, there you happy you heard it?' I scoffed.

'Very happy.' He smiled.
'Your not hurt anywhere, I mean you fell from the ship whilst looking beaten up.' I asked worriedly.
'It's ok, the fall got me conscious again and I managed to throw the grappling hook onto the ship so I slowed down the fall, after that I swam to shore where I saw Yoongi.'
'Thank goodness.' I held him into a hug again but this time tighter, that I could feel his abs against my stomach.

'So..you do remember that I'm still waiting for a certain answer?' He smirked, whilst caressing my cheeks.

A/N

Ohhh we found out more about Hee-Ra's backstory!!

Also I think it's safe to assume that we all know what Hee-Ra's response will be to Jungkook's question!! 😏

Also fun fact: Move my body by CIX was playing whilst I wrote about Jungkook 😳