10 | Gaming

'W-what are you talking about!?' I replied without facing him.
'I know you were looking at me, haha I already know I'm good looking no need to lie' Seokjin laughed.
'I still don't know what you're saying.' I said back. I didn't know why I was trying to hide the fact the I did look at him.

'Seriously Hee-Ra? Playing dumb? I didn't think you were like that!' Seokjin scoffed.
'Dumb!? What are you implying here!?' I turned sharply and lifted an eyebrow.
'Woah woah! I was just kidding around, no need for the tense air..' Seokjin said jokingly.
I looked at him and we both just laughed.
'Ok maybe I was looking at you. But can you blame me?' I muttered.

'Don't worry about it, a lot of people say the same thing aha' Seokjin laughed.
'Well if you're done with eating your food, can you do a favour and wake up the boys?' Seokjin requested.
'Sure.'

A few minutes later

I finished eating my sandwich and proceeded towards the other bedrooms. First I went over to Jungkook's room. 'Hey Jungkook are you awake?' I said whilst knocking on his door.
'Hmmm ah yeah I am.' He replied.
'Seokjin made you breakfast!'

'Ok I'll be down soon.'
I walked over to Jimin and Hoseok's room.
'Hey guys! Breakfast is ready!' I shouted.
Suddenly, Jimin opened the door. He was already awake and dressed. 'Got it! I'll wake up the others for you.' Jimin smiled.

'Thanks' I whispered. He nodded and went back into the room.
I went back to my room and fell onto my bed.
I grabbed my phone and started watching a show.

After an hour, I went downstairs and saw Namjoon and Yoongi eating breakfast whilst the others must've finished before.
'Good morning.' I said to both Yoongi and Namjoon.
'Good morning.' Namjoon replied smiling, showing off the cute dimples once again.
Yoongi however didn't reply and just continued eating. Does he still not believe me?
I'll talk to him later.

'How's everything Hee-Ra?' Namjoon asked.
'Good, I think I've started to adjust to everything..'
'That's good then, are you going to train later?'
'Ah Yh I am!' He nodded and told me that I should go find Jungkook.
Whilst leaving I could hear Namjoon and Yoongi whispering but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I went to the game room that was opposite the dining room.
As I had expected the rest of them were there.
'Hey Tae! Heal me quick!' Jungkook yelled.
'Eugh but you're so far away! I won't make it.' Taehyung responded.
'Haha you guys suck at this!' Jimin laughed.
'Right me and Jimin are the best!' Hoseok chuckled whilst fist bumping Jimin.
'Hey when's the round gonna end! I want to play some games too! Hey Tae take that gun!!' Seokjin shouted, observing them play.

I coughed and the members instantly turned to face me.
'You guys..' I said looking at all of them.
They all looked quite scared.
'..I can't believe you guys didn't ask me to play!!' I said frowning.
'Of course you could play! We thought you were asleep in your room!' Jimin replied. I smiled and joined them.

'Hee-Ra team with me!' Jimin shouted.
'Er no, she's with me!' Jungkook argued back.
Seokjin got in between them and argued back.
'Let her choose.' Then they all faced me again.
'Errrr.. I'll go with erm..' I didn't know who to choose.

'..I'll go with Seokjin. He doesn't have a teammate so I'll be his teammate.' I finished off my sentence.
Seokjin laughed under his breath. Jimin and Jungkook glared at him.
'Good choice. Ok now let's play!' Seokjin said.

'Hee-Ra to your left!!' Seokjin shouted.
'Not before I kill her!' Hoseok smirked.
'Oh no you don't!' I said proudly whilst killing Hoseok.
'HOSEOK!!' Jimin shouted whilst running towards him. Shouldn't have done that..
And Seokjin and I killed him.
'ARGHHH!!' Jimin yelled.

Seokjin and I high-fived and Jimin and hoseok frowned. However we were way to distracted that Taehyung took out Seokjin from behind.
'Hee-Ra forget me and go kill them!!' Seokjin whisper shouted in my ear. I nodded back.

In the end, I killed Taehyung but in a split second Jungkook had killed me.
Taehyung and Jungkook cheered.
We played two more rounds after that before Yoongi came into the room.

'Why are you guys so damn loud?' He muttered.
'Sorry hyung but we're playing a game!' Jimin replied facing his screen and not turning back.
'Ah ok.' Yoongi replied. He then walked towards the basket ball hoop that was on the other end of the games room and started throwing hoops.
I got out of my seat and told Seokjin that I was going to talk with Yoongi. He nodded and told me if anything happens I go straight to him.

'Erm Yoongi.. Can we talk?' I said trying to sound confident.
Yoongi turned and faced me..

A/N
Sorry this wasn't the most interesting chapter!! Next chapter would hopefully be more better!