7 | Jumpscare

'I think Jimin's coming!' I whisper-shouted.
'Ok on 3 we scare him.'
I nodded back in agreement.
The creaking of the door opening let us know that Jimin was here.

'Jungkook, hey Jungkook! Hee-Ra! Hey, come out of wherever you are!' Jimin shouted.
Jungkook and I chuckled.
'1..2..3!' Jungkook whispered.
'BOO!!' Both of us shouted in unison.
Jimin screamed and jumped back.

'WHAT THE HECK GUYS!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?' Jimin shouted.
Jungkook and I couldn't reply because we were dying of laughter.
'You..you should've.. seen your... face..!!' Jungkook stuttered whilst laughing.

I couldn't say anything because I was gasping for air at that moment.
'Arghhh seriously?' Jimin muttered.
'I'm sorry..' I replied.

Jungkook lifted his hand and I hesitantly high-fived it.

'We scared him!!' Jungkook shouted and I smiled.
'Ok ok it was funny now can we have our drinks, please!?'
Jungkook and I agreed and we all sat down for a round of drinks.
Maybe Bangtsn aren't so bad as they seem at first sight..

1 WEEK LATER

I got up from my bed and dressed into a casual shirt and a pair of jeans. Today was my first day at one of
Bangtan's meetings. I was looking forward to it! The past week Namjoon advised that I stay out of the missions to adjust to my surroundings. But finally I could join them. I could finally truly be a part of Bangtan.

I opened my bedroom door and Hoseok was walking by. 'Oh hey Hee-Ra, you excited?' He smiled.
'Yep!! I can't wait to go on a mission though I'm also very nervous !' I replied whilst scratching my head.

'Ahaha cute. Well then I'll be off. Remember not to be late! Don't want to be Jimin!'
'Jimin?'
'Yep Jimin! Jimin's always late so now we say Jimin instead of saying late, a little inside joke.'
'Ahhh ok I won't be Jimin!' I said whilst putting my hands on my hips.

'Fighting!' Hoseok whispered.
'Fighting!' I responded.

Hoseok walked away down the stairs. Before I head the same way, I went over to the room right at the end. I haven't been there yet but Jungkook told me to go there before the meeting.

I walked over and clutched the door handle. 'Can I come in?' I asked.
'Ah Hee-Ra! Wait one second!'
'Uh sure!!'

I wonder what's going on? The door handle turned and the door slowly opened up. And there stood Jungkook. He looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

'Er..hi?' I said nervously. He looked angry but not angry. His expression was hard to read.
In seconds Jungkook bent down and was face to face with me.

I felt my cheeks burn up. He was way too close. I took a step back but he then took a step forward.
We did the same thing after that.
'Umm...Jungkook is something wrong?' I finally managed to make out.
Jungkook's eyes widened and he shook his head and took a step back.

'No..nothings wrong!' He shouted back.
'Oh ok then..'
'We should get going.'
I nodded back and Jungkook walked away. As soon as he did, I covered my face. My cheeks flushed red. What just happened?

During the week that Namjoon advised me to take easy, I met up with Jungkook a few times and we didn't do much other than talking about ourselves or we would play a round of a game. Jungkook justified that it was a way to get to know me better. Nothing too big.

But I wasn't expecting that. What was he even thinking about? I should worry about it later.

I strolled down the stairs and of course to my amazing luck I slipped.