29 | Motorcycle

'Hee-Ra?' Seokjin jumped off the countertop and rushed by my side.
'Are you ok?' He asked.
'Y-yh I'm good..' I coughed and then Seokjin handed me a glass of water.
'Ah I told you, you'd choke if you ate too fast.' He sighed.
'It wasn't because of that though..' I muttered.
'Hm? Did you say something?' Seokjin asked.
'No I didn't.. you should get going, I'll be at the car in 10.' I said before quickly leaving the room.
'Breathe in.. breathe out.. you idiot.' I mumbled under my breath.

I rushed to my room and washed my face before attaching a holster to my waist and sliding my pistol in.

'You can do this Hee-Ra you can-'
'Hey Princess!! Excited?' I was cut off mid thought by Jimin, who just smiled very smugly at me.
'Hey Mochi, I am quite excited actually.' I replied.
'Ahaha don't get hurt ok?' He asked me whilst holding my shoulder.
'Of course.' I grinned before the both of us headed down to the car that awaited us.

'Took you guys a while.' Yoongi muttered.
'You should know by now I'm always late Hyung.' Jimin scoffed.
Everyone was already there including Seojoon, but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Where could he be?

'Let's revise over the plan.' Namjoon insisted.
We all paid out focus on him as he explained over the plan.
'Taehyung and I will speak to Sang-Ki,once I give a signal, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hee-Ra will take over and distract the crew whilst me and Tae raid their ship. Jimin, Hoseok and Seojoon will manage the task from here.'

We nodded taking in the instructions. 'Ok well everyone who's going get into the car..besides Hee-Ra.' Namjoon directed.
'Huh? Why aren't I getting in?' I asked, pretty confusedly.
Namjoon quirked an eyebrow and smiled.

I turned around to see Jungkook standing there beside a motorcycle.
He was dressed fully in black leather with a white inner shirt. Thick silver chains around his neck and wrist.
'Hop on.' Jungkook smirked.
'I don't understand, why aren't we taking the car?' I asked Namjoon.
'You two will board the ship from the opposite side to Yoongi, that way we'll cover more ground. And because Jungkook asked to take you with him.' Namjoon said gesturing towards Jungkook.

I walked over to Jungkook.
'You asked for me to come with you?' I lifted the matte black helmet that had golden prints onto my head.
'I just thought it'd be more interesting this way.' He grinned before putting his helmet on and getting onto the motorcycle.
'You think this is interesting?'
'Yes but you don't right?' He asked.
'It's not that it's not interesting but are you that desperate to hear my answer?' I questioned him.

'Caught me red handed Ms. Song. Now get on.' He said.
'I've never been on a motorcycle before.'
'Never!? Then you should be grateful that your first is with the one and only JK.' He said pointing at the purple etched J.K on his helmet.
'Yes yes now let's get a move on, the others already left.' I chuckled.
'Hold on tight.' Jungkook took my hands and wrapped them around his waist before starting the vehicle and tailing behind the car.

I looked to my right as we passed by places. It felt nice riding with Jungkook. Just the two of us..
'Whats wrong with me?' I shouted out loudly by accident. Oh shit.
'What's wrong with you, you ask?' Jungkook scoffed whilst briefly turning his head to face me.
'Hey face the road!! I didn't ride with you to die.' I yelled, hitting his back lightly.
I couldn't hear him laugh but I could feel that he was laughing under his breath.
'Stop laughing.' I muttered.
'You're so cute you know that?' He chuckled.
'Focus on the road JK.' He couldn't see my face fading red and I was really glad for that.

20 minutes later

The car drove forwards but we turned left.
'We must be close.' I said, glancing at our surroundings.
'We're gonna have to get off soon and walk it over to the ship.'
I nodded whilst holding Jungkook tighter.
'Are you nervous?' He asked.
'A little bit.'
'Don't be, I'm here with you ok?' He assured me whilst gripping onto my hand.

Not long later, Jungkook parked the motorcycle and we got off.
'You have your ear piece right?' I asked Jungkook whilst adjusting mine.
'Yeah.' He took it out of his pocket and put it onto his ear before sending a message to the others that we've arrived.

'All we have to do is wait now.'

Taehyung's POV

'Yong Sang-Ki, it's me Namjoon.' Namjoon shouted.
I stood behind him whilst we waited for Sang-Ki to arrive.

'Hello.. Bangtan..' Sang-Ki grinned.
'We came to ask for our half of the deal.' I said sternly.
'Sorry but I can't provide you with that at the moment.' Sang-Ki chuckled.
'We paid you and you're refusing to give us our half?' I yelled.
'Tch.. did I promise you I'd give it?' Sang-Ki shouted back.
'If you're not gonna give us our half, hand over my money.' Namjoon instructed.
'Why would I listen to you?' Sang-Ki cackled.

'You're really giving us no choice, Unit 2 go forward with the plan.' Namjoon smirked.
'What plan?!' Sang-Ki bellowed.

'Shut the fuck up you bastard.' I growled whilst clenching onto the man's shirt.
Namjoon pulled his gun at the Sang-Ki's head.
'Give us the drugs or hand over our money and we'll stop the plan.' Namjoon scowled.

'As if.' Sang-Ki scoffed

Hee-Ra's POV

'Unit 2 go forward with the plan.' Namjoon directed into the ear comm.
Jungkook nodded at me and we both sprinted towards the vessel.