71 | Perfect Ring

After cruising along the city of Seoul, Taehyung eased the car to a stop in front of a towering building. I hopped out the car with Yoongi following behind.

"How much floors does this place have?" I asked, confounding with the extraordinary height of the shopping mall.

"I believe it's 20 floors up and some more below ground." Taehyung replied, lifting his palm to his face in order to block out the blinding beams of the sun.

Taehyung led us to the glass entrance of the building, his footsteps slowing as a man around his early 40s, approached us with a bright and welcoming smile. He was clad in a dark business suit, with a metal name tag pinned to his lapel. Cha Hyung-An, director.

"It's been a while Mr. Kim, it's good to see you again." Hyung-An spoke, while firmly shaking Taehyung's hand. He then tilted his head in mine and Yoongi's direction, raising his eyebrows.

Taehyung twisted round and gestured towards us, "This is Min Yoongi and Song Hee-Ra, they're also part of Bangtan."

The man took a step back and bowed at a perfect 90 degree angle. He looked up and clasped his hands together, "It's an honor to meet you both, I'm Hyung-An, Cha Hyung-An, the director of this very shopping mall." He raised out his palm straight in front of him to which we both shook.

Hyung-An guided us through the sliding glass doors and the crowd parted easily as we strode through. The director ushered us towards the staff route, helping us avoid the busy commotion of people within the large walls of the mall.

"I though he'd know you already." I whispered to Yoongi and he shook his head.

"I never came here before so my introduction was pretty much unnecessary... he's familiar with Tae, Jimin and Namjoon, naturally as the boss, but the other two because they come here like every fucking week." Yoongi replied followed by a click of the tongue.

We took the elevator to the 11th floor, the short-lived journey so silent you could hear a pin drop, before making our through the concourse. I casted a glance around the floor, taking notice of the tangible emptiness it occupied.

"You're looking much better since we last met Mr. Cha.." Taehyung chuckled as he thrusted his hands deep into his pockets.

"Ah Mr. Kim, the reason is as clear as day... the protection Bangtan have provided here has been an inevitable reason for that." The director responded flashing a thankful grin as he stopped in the presence of a jewelry store.

The doors swung open and two women came to greet our attendance. They bowed before Hyung-An spoke up.

"We hope you find what you're looking for and do let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I also rented out the 11th floor for 2 hours as you requested so don't worry about any disturbances."

Taehyung dipped his head politely and simply replied with a "Thank you"  before the director scurried off into the distance.

Taehyung then shifted his focus towards us. "Well then let's start searching." He said with an immense wave of joy.

"Yeah, no. I'll pass." Yoongi huffed, his lips quirking up.

"Then what are you going to do?" I questioned him, while scanning around the room. Arrays of glittering and lavish jewelry were put on view across the display tables and vast walls of the chic store.

One of the two sales clerks approached us. "We can take you to the VIP lounge suites that are on this floor." She addressed, pointing backwards with her thumb. Upon hearing the words VIP lounge suites, Yoongi's eyes lit up with elation.