76 | Casino

Two days had passed since the briefing with Namjoon. After that, there was a more in depth meeting with all eight of us crucial members.
We spoke about the two plans and what would be in store for Bangtan in the future— there were only positive factors.

After sending off Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin to the airport where they'd fly to Osaka, Jungkook and I decided to start prepping ourselves for the meeting later that evening.

"Are you ready to meet with Adriano?" Jimin asked me, as he helped lubricate the guns Jungkook and I were taking.

"Yes I am but it sounds like you're jealous I'm taking Kook and not you." I teased, nudging him with my elbow.

"My life doesn't revolve around you Hee-Ra... but yes I am slightly jealous." Jimin muttered, a pout tugging down his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes jokingly , kissing my teeth. "Not my problem that Mr. Seducer is going around to fuck people or show off his sex appeal today, is it?" I scoffed.

Jimin feigned a shocked face. "Now it sounds like your jealous!" He chimed, clearly satisfied by his comment as a smile slid across his face.

"Jealous of what? Fucking you? As if." I threw my head back in laughter.

"I hate that you always one up me." He sighed, dramatically crossing his arms.
"I just have you wrapped around my finger Mr. Seducer." I shrugged, giving him a smirk.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say Princess. Just know that one day you'll end up falling for my charms and possibly even that sex appeal that others are so drawn to." He winked subtly before walking off and leaving me alone in the weapons room.

Jimin's words echoed in my ears. Usually, I'd brush them off without giving them a second thought but this time I couldn't help but feel the fluttering of butterflies in my stomach.

I quickly finished up sorting out the two handguns, tucked one on my waistband holster and the other in the pocket of my brown leather jacket to give to Jungkook.

As expected, Jungkook was out in the porch, settled atop his motorcycle, a helmet under his arm and a smile on his face.
"Hey Hee-Ra." He spoke softly, lifting a hand.

I grinned while approaching Jungkook. He was clad in a tight black turtle neck, high waisted black slacks and chunky combat boots. A thick silver chain and a bunch of piercings decorated the final look.

"Hey Kook." I spoke, as he handed me the helmet in his hands.
"Let's get going." He strapped on his own helmet.

I heaved myself onto the motorcycle, wrapped my arms around his waist before speeding off to Incheon where we'd be meeting up with Credente's boss, Adriano Romano.

———————————————————————

"Its the casino down the street." Hoseok spoke through the phone as Jungkook and I followed his directions.
Adriano is infamously known for being a gambler so it wasn't at all surprising when he suggested to meet up with us at a casino.

Jungkook and I entered inside the casino to be met by the colorful flashing lights in the midst of the darkness. People were scattered around everywhere, hunched over the countless game tables.

"Over there Hee-Ra." Jungkook whispered into my ear so I could hear him over the sound of laughter and chattering, the cranking of slot machine arms and chips being tossed around.

I looked in the direction he was gesturing towards and sure enough, a curly blonde haired man, clad in a full tan suit was sat on a bar stool, one hand clutching a cue and the other a drink.