45 | Promise

'Seems like you missed me Princess.' Jimin smirked.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.

'What should we do with these lot?' I asked, taking small careful steps towards the men laying on the floor either knocked out or dead.

'Wait, you're not hurt anywhere right? They didn't harass you or force you to take drugs or anything like that did they?' Jimin questioned, gripping onto my shoulders and examining me up and down.

'Gosh Jimin, stop checking me out.' I chuckled before pushing him away lightly.
'Hee-Ra, I'm being serious, they did nothing to you right?' Jimin asked, this time even more sternly.

'They didn't, the worst was a kick to the stomach but I'm fine.' I smiled, reassuring him that all was fine.

'That's a relief, next time.. no there won't be a next time, I won't ever leave you ok?' Jimin sighed into his hands.
'Ok promise?'
'Promise' Jimin smiled whilst locking his finger onto mine causing me to grin widely.

'I'll call in some men to take these bastards to the chamber and dispose of the others.' Jimin suggested whilst kneeling down besides the men.

'Let's get back to the mansion, it isn't safe to stay out here any longer.' Jimin said, directing the way back to the car.

The car drive home was mostly silent as the both of us were thinking of an explanation for Namjoon.

Once we arrived back home, Jimin pulled me aside.
'Stay behind me ok? This was my fault, not yours.'
He whispered before striding through the large doors.

'I'll take any blame Jimin, I did leave Jungkook without letting the others know.' I muttered.
'Let's just see what Joon has to say.' Jimin replied.

We strolled through the hall ways. Both of us were sweating buckets. Namjoon won't go easy on us.. definitely not in a situation like this..

We reached the office door and Jimin clutched the handle.
I gulped and nodded, signalling him to open the door.

Inside Namjoon was walking across the room, one hand in his pocket and the other under his chin.

'Nam-'
'HEE-RA!! THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALIVE AND WELL!!' Namjoon shouted before pulling me into a hug.

'Erm Joon..I.. can't breathe..'
'Sorry Hee, I was just worried sick that you got kidnapped.. and I couldn't stop thinking about you.' Namjoon sighed as he rubbed his temples.

'Namjoon, Hee-Ra dealt with the men and I shot down the latter lot.' Jimin addressed.
'Good work both of you. Jimin please call everyone down in 40 for a meeting, Hee we need to talk.' Namjoon said.

Jimin nodded and headed out after giving me a warm smile and a thumbs up.

'What did you want to say Joon?' I asked, making my way to his chair.
'You really are wreckless, you know.' Namjoon mumbled.

'I took them out easily, don't see how that's wreckless..' I responded whilst dropping into his chair.
Namjoon gave me a quick glare and I smiled back before he sighed again.

'Stop with the sighing Cuz and instead tell me what you want to say.' I suggested, spinning around on his chair.

'I thought you were with Jungkook, Damir let me know you left with Jimin. What happened?' He asked, intrigued to hear my answer.

'Eugh, can we not talk about him right now?' I grumbled.
'Suit yourself, but the two of you better make up or else-'
'It'll cause disruption to the mafia.. got it loud and clear.' I mimicked Namjoon making him show off his dimpled smile.

'Is that it?' I asked.
'No.. what did those men tell you?' He asked, stopping the chair from moving.
'The things you'd expect, they need to take me back, it's my father's orders blah blah.' I answered.

'That's it?' He said whilst rubbing his temples and I nodded.
'But why aren't we making our move yet, I mean my father did so shouldn't we? Besides if we kill him, I'll become their queen and take over things'

'That wouldn't be a smart move, it would be very stupid.' Namjoon replied.
I glared at him, 'care to explain genius?'

'Even if you take over the boss position, Yong-Chul's men could start a riot. His clients that put trust in Yong-Chul could attack us or reprimand us.'

'We could beat the fuck out of them, no?' I suggested.
'Goodness, you're so dense.. I don't know how you're gonna be a mafia boss.' Namjoon chuckled.

'Hey, I was only kidding, I'm not as stupid as you think.. and besides you're here to help me out right?' I pouted.

'Right, well I'll explain the plan in more depth at the meeting. You need to start making up with Jungkook in the mean time.' Namjoon explained.

'Got it.'
I walked out of the office and headed to my room.

'Should I call him?' I asked myself.

In the end, I sent him a text saying that 'we need to talk.'
I switched off my phone and dropped it onto the bed beside me before stretching my limbs.

A couple of minutes later, someone came knocking on my door.
I opened it and was greeted by Hoseok.

'Hoseok!! What brings you here?' I exclaimed at the sight of seeing him.
'I've been feeling bored, Yoongi and Tae went out, Jimin and Jin are helping out Namjoon and Jungkook's out- hey don't you know where Kook is?' Hoseok asked me.

'You can check his location.' I responded.
'Alright, well are you free to hang out?' Hoseok grinned and I replied with an ok hand gesture.

We agreed to hang out after the meeting and in the meantime Hoseok would look for Jungkook's whereabouts.

'I wonder where he is, he didn't even try calling or messaging me after that situation.' I muttered under my breath.

15 minutes later

I sat down at the meeting table besides Jimin and Seokjin.
'How are you Hee-Ra?' Seokjin whispered into my ear, making me jump.

'Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.' Seokjin stated, visibly holding back laughter.
'I'm ok thank you for asking.' I replied, jokingly rolling my eyes.

'Did you eat yet?' He asked.
'No, did you cook something delicious?' I asked eagerly.
'Hahaha.. you bet I did.' Seokjin chuckled.

'What what what??'
'I cooked a whole meal including your faves.' He smiled.
'Oooh for what occasion?'
'Can a man not cook anything for no reason?' Seokjin frowned.

'Of course you can!! I was just wondering..' I smiled sheepishly.
'Well if you want to know I cooked it for you.' Seokjin said confidently.

'What, that's so random hehe..' I mumbled.
'Couldn't catch you, what did you say?' He teased.

'I said that's random.' I whispered.
'Random huh? Good to hear.' He laughed before facing his attention to Namjoon, who was standing up, arms on his hips.

I turned and faced the floor to hide my flushed cheeks..

A/N:

How we feeling readers?? 🤭
I'm feeling confused with who I should ship Hee-Ra with 😩⁉️