77 | Bonnie And Clyde

Upon arriving at the mansion, night had already eaten up the blue hues of the sky.
Jungkook eased the motorcycle to a halt and lent me a hand to get off.

Suddenly, Hoseok approached us with the car keys circling around his index finger.
"Sorry Kook but I'm going to have to steal Hee-Ra for a moment." He grinned, snaking an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey I'm not something you can just steal." I feigned hurt, crossing my arms dramatically. The two broke into laughter until Jungkook said he'd head back home and leave me and Hoseok.

"What's up Hoseok?" I asked with curiosity.

Hoseok looked down at his phone before tucking it into his pocket.
"It's Jimin, he needs a bit of... assisting." He explained, directing us to the sedan.

"Assisting? Did something go wrong?" I questioned.

"I guess you can say that." Hoseok simply replied before driving us to Jimin's location.
I arched a skeptical brow, confused as to what was happening but chose not to question any further.
I'll find an answer soon enough.

Eventually, Hoseok pulled up in front of an amusement park which was closed for the night. A confused sound escaped my lips as I hopped out of the car with Hoseok right at my heels.

"Ok I tried not to question anything but I need some answers Hoseok." I said firmly with hands at my hips.
Hoseok bit his bottom lip and leaned into the passenger seat. He dug through the glovebox before fishing out a glock.

He placed it in my palms before tapping away on his phone.
"Hoseok?" I called out which successfully caught his attention.

"Head into the amusement park and you'll meet up with Jimin, the gun is also already loaded so don't worry about that." He explained before slipping into the driver's seat.

"Wait hold on. I already have a gun on me and I don't understand what he needs help with."

"Give me your gun and also I don't know either, he just asked me to come drop you off and pass you a gun." Hoseok replied taking my former gun away from me.

I nodded slowly before watching Hoseok leave the premise, leaving me to stand in the presence of an empty amusement park. Besides the fact that Jimin and whoever else could be in there.

I made my way furtively through the front entrance which was surprisingly open.
As it was closed for the evening, most of lights were switched off so nearly all of the park was pitch black. My phone was surviving on low battery so I didn't dare to risk using the flashlight in case I desperately needed to make a call.

I'll just have to trust my gut.

"Just where are you Jimin?" I groaned, clutching onto the glock tightly as I carefully made a course through the park.

Suddenly, shuffling sounds caught my ears. I stopped my gait and placed my forefinger on the trigger, ready to fire at any given moment.
I continued to move forwards, taking a deep inhale with every step.
And then in the blink of an eye, a bright light flashed from behind me.
I twisted around, aimed at whoever or whatever was there and fired a bullet.

Or so I had thought.

All that left the muzzle was an empty click sound. The person that I supposedly 'shot' came into the light coming from the nearest lamp and my eyes widened as they did so.

"J-Jimin!?" I stammered, running up to him.
"Hey Princess." He smirked, raising a palm.

I punched his chest in frustration. "I nearly shot you, you idiot." I mumbled, gazing into his eyes. His hair was parted and slicked back on one side. He donned a loose-fitting grey suit with a white button down. It would be a lie if I said my heart didn't skip a beat.