14 | First Task

I walked out of my room and Jimin was leaning his back against the wall.

'If you're ready, let's go, the others are waiting.' Jimin said turning his head to face me.

I nodded back and he led us down to the car.
Looking at it reminded me of the first day I arrived.
I wonder how my parents are doing..

'Get in.' Taehyung said opening the back door.
'Thank you.' I replied whilst getting inside.
'Well then I'll see you guys later!' Hoseok shouted
whilst his arms were around Namjoon's shoulders.

'Why are you both not coming?' I pouted.

'Hoseok is the hacker of our group, it'd be useless for him to be at the scene. And I have to stay back or else unwanted guests might come.' Namjoon said whilst pointing back at the house.

'Oh ok.' I said smiling back.
'Don't come back injured.' Hoseok said with puppy eyes.

'Don't worry!' I replied assuring him nothing bad would happen. Even though I don't know what a going to happen when I get there. 'What about us?!' Jimin frowned looking at Hoseok.
'Oh right and you guys..!' Hoseok replied bluntly.

I laughed and so did Hoseok whilst Jimin pulled a face.

After that, Jungkook dashed towards us whilst holding ear comms. 'Here you go.' He said, handing out the comms.

We all got in; I was in the middle seats next to Jimin and on the right was Seokjin. At the back was Yoongi and at the front were Jungkook and Taehyung.
Namjoon and Hoseok headed in and we were off.

'So Seokjin what do you do then?' I said leaning forward to see his face.
'Hm? Me? I'm the paramedic of the group.' He replied.

Paramedic? Then that must mean injuries..
Jimin looked at me and reassured me that nothing bad would happen as long as they were there.
Jungkook agreed and then we discussed the plan.

'Yoongi, did you get that?' Jungkook asked.
Yoongi didn't reply. Jimin and I turned around and saw him sleeping.

'Is he sleeping?' Jungkook asked.
'Same us usual.' Jimin replied.
'Does he always sleep or something?' I asked.
'Yep. He's like a cat. No he is a cat.' Jimin chuckled.

10 minutes later

Taehyung stopped the car. 'We're here.'
Jungkook got out and opened the back door and lent his hand out to me. I took it it and got off, followed by the others.

'Does everyone have everything they need?' Jungkook asked. We all nodded back. 'Well try not to get hurt.' Seokjin said.

'If you get injured badly, forget the plan and come back here.'
'I'll stay back with Seokjin, if you need backup tell me straight away.' Yoongi said.

'Hoseok, you there?' Jimin said into the comms.
'Yh I'm here, ok first go to the back of the building and climb to the 6th floor, then break in through the 2 windows on the right side.'
'Got it.' Jungkook whispered and we were off.

We made it to the back of the mansion. There were two guards blocking the back entrance.

'I'll take them out. You guys go ahead.' Jungkook whispered and we watched him walk over towards them. As he did we went past him and threw the grappling hook.

'Would that hold us?' Taehyung asked.
'It should be able to.' Jimin said, whilst holding it tightly.

'I'll go up first and break the window, you two can decide who goes next' Jimin instructed and then started making his way up.

I turned to face Taehyung, he was pale, really pale.
'Erm are you ok Taehyung?' I asked.
'Yh..Yh I am!' He said whilst cracking his knuckles.

'Well then who should go first?'
'YOU! I mean you can go first, I'll go after..' Taehyung yelled.

'Ok what's up Taehyung? That was weird.' I said bluntly.
'Wait, are you scared of heights?' I asked, curious of the answer. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.
'Heights aren't exactly my best friend..'

'Well then how are you going to go up?' I said looking up at the height we had to climb. I saw Jimin peering over the side of the broken window, gesturing us to go up.

'I'll go.' Taehyung suggested.
'You sure?'
'Better to get it done with.' He sighed and walked over to the rope. He clutched it and I could see his hands shaking.

'Try not to look down. Just think about something you like.' He nodded and slowly made his way up.

'Hee-Ra! Did the other two go up already?' Jungkook said, whilst putting his gun back in his holster.
'Took you long enough.' I scoffed.

'I'm pretty sure it's only been 8 minutes. You wouldn't be able to do better!' Jungkook smirked. I punched him on the arm and he frowned.
'Don't underestimate me JK. Remember I nearly beat you in training.'

'I was going easy on you then!' Jungkook chuckled.
'Sure, I'll believe you for now or whatever.' I shrugged.

'Ok, well do you want to go first?' He asked me.
'I've never done this before so I'm not really sure..'

'Look, hold it tightly with your hands. Then climb up whilst using your feet for support.' Jungkook demonstrated for me.

'Oh ok.. hold it tightly and use your feet.' I muttered whilst repeating his actions.
I reached the 6th floor and Jimin helped me up.

'Hoseok, where do we go next?' Jungkook said into his ear comm.