37 | Dressed To Not Impress

'Pizza's here!!' Jungkook shouted from the other room.
'Get going, don't worry about me ok?' Hoseok grinned.
I replied with a nod and strolled over to Jungkook's room.

He was sitting on the bed and the pizza box in front of him.
'Hee-'
'PIZZAAAAA!!' I yelled, cutting off Jungkook's sentence.
Rapidly, I jumped onto the bed and stuffed a slice into my mouth.

'Yah, don't eat to quickly or else you'd choke.' Jungkook frowned.
'Mmf but..this..is so good..I love..pizza..way too much.' I responded whilst eating up another slice.
'It's either the pizza or me!' Jungkook pouted as he crossed his arms.
'Sorry Kook, as much As I love you, food is a must.' I said straightforwardly whilst cocking an eyebrow.

'What was I even expecting for as an answer?' He scoffed.
'You already know how much you mean to me Koo~' I smirked.
'Sure I do, now eat up! I wanna play some games with you!!' Jungkook said before stuffing his face up with pizza as well.

Two days later

I woke up from a light nap and had a quick shower before changing into the new dress Namjoon had bought for me just for this mission we were going on today.
I wore a rosewater coloured gown made of soft, satiny fabric, long and loose that reached down to my ankles.
'Namjoon has some taste haha.' I laughed whilst exiting my room.

I was just about to head to Jungkook's room but I remembered that he was off an a local mission.
But before I could get any more depressed for not being able to Kook, Jimin and Taehyung marched out of Jimin's room.

Taehyung was wearing a full maroon suit from waistcoat to tie with a black inner shirt whereas Jimin donned a grey-white striped suit and V-neck sweatshirt underneath completing a more casual look.

'What's up with you two? Trying to impress someone at the gala or something?' I teased.

'No, I'm not interested in anyone else, besides Seohyun's also attending.' Taehyung said whilst brushing his hair back.
'And I've got to look good to bribe the chairman's daughter.. besides I could say the same to you.' Jimin scoffed whilst leaning his arm on my shoulder.

'No way, I belong to Kook, as if I'd fall for someone else.' I chuckled whilst taking off Jimin's arm off my shoulder.

'Goodness, you two must be deeply in love.' Jimin teased.
'Yes yes we are, don't be jealous ok?' I teased.
'He's right though, you two seem to forget everything of this world once you're together.' Taehyung joined in.
'Not you too Tae!!' I laughed causing the other two to laugh as well.

'Ok let's get going, we can't be late to the gala.' Taehyung suggested. After which, we followed him to the car.

'I've never been to a gala before..' I sighed. Thinking of being around lots of people, not to mention that my father was still out there on the hunt for me.

'Don't be nervous, just stay somewhere near me and you'll be fine.' Jimin said turning around to look at me.
'Got it, but Mochi what exactly are you gonna do?' I asked.

'Ah well I'm going to have to seduce the chairman's daughter.' Jimin replied.
'And then what? We have to assassinate the chairman though.'
'Well if all goes well with his daughter Daeho, I'll be able to get us into their mansion where we'd easily kill him.' Jimin responded.
'Ah I see, but what exactly are you gonna tell her? You know her house and all..' I added, trying to hold back my laughter.

'I'll tell her that— hey, what are you trying to imply here?!' Jimin barked.
'Nothing?' I scoffed whilst quietly laughing under my breath.
'You truly are something Song Hee-Ra, I nearly fell for your trick.' Jimin laughed.

'Thank you I know very well that I'm special, besides what's there to be embarrassed about? I mean you are the seducer in Bangtan.'

'That's because I can attract everyone with my charms.' Jimin winked.

'Spare me the cringe, Taehyung I think we should leave him outside.' I joked.
'I think so too.' Taehyung snickered.

'You guys won't be able to live without yours truly.' Jimin boasted.
'I think we can, right Hee-Ra?'
'Exactly!'

After around an hour, we finally made it to the venue which the gala for the Chairman's daughter's birthday party was being held.
We were able to get entry due to Seohyun's parents acquaintance with the chairman.

'Ok, before we head in let's revise the plan.' Jimin suggested.
'Hee-Ra and I will wait for you and Daeho and once you give the signal we'll follow you to the chairman's house.' Taehyung explained.
'Right, and if anything were to happen to any of us, we'll retaliate.' I added.

'Hey guys!!' Someone shouted from a distance.
We instantly faced towards the direction the shout came from and we were greeted with Seohyun.

And oh goodness, the face on Taehyung sends.
His face was literally running through the whole red colour palette. He quickly fixed himself up before clearing his throat.
He says I'm deeply in love when I could say the same to him.
'Tae, don't get too nervous.' I teased.
'I won't.' He chuckled...nervously.

'How's it going?? It's been a while.' Seohyun smiled.
'We're doing great, how have you been?' I replied.
'I've been great too.' Seohyun smiled.
'You look really beautiful Seohyun.' Taehyung complimented.

Both Jimin and I shared a glance before biting our lips and fighting back our laughter.
But I have to admit, Seohyun did look beautiful today, no wonder Tae had fallen so hard.

'I'll see you two around, let's catch up ok Hee-Ra?' Seohyun grinned.
'Yh let's do that.' I replied whilst watching Seohyun link arms with Taehyung and entering inside the building.
They look so cute~ I ship!

'We should go in too, don't forget to stay near me at all times, don't want you to get hurt.' Jimin reassured me.
We both walked through the gala entrance, checked in and strolled into the vast ball room.

Being inside there was just magnificent. Gold chandeliers hanging down from the ceiling and large glass panes lined across the patterned walls, letting the evening moonlight seep into the room.

'Searching for Daeho in this large crowd is gonna be a pain.' Jimin sighed.
'How about I search this half whilst you look on the other side?' I suggested.
'You sure you'll be alright alone?' Jimin pouted.
'Don't worry about me, now go!! We can't delay the plan any longer.' I nodded ushering him to go search for the chairman's daughter.

I roamed around the hall, greeting people as I walked past them.
'So many people..' I sighed.
I wasn't a fan of big crowds full of people I've never seen before in my my life. My social anxiety started acting up.
'Why did I say I was fine to Jimin??' I scolded myself.

Until a hand reached for my shoulder..