21 | Yesterday Evening

'Taehyung, you good? I heard JK and Jimin were teasing you.' Hoseok asked whilst we sat down at the table.

'Yh I'm fine Hyung, after I spoke with Hee-Ra I finally understand my situation.' Taehyung smiled.
'I see Hee-Ra has become our therapist.' Hoseok chuckled.

'Would you like to be diagnosed?' I scoffed.
'Yes please Dr. Song!' He smirked.
'Cut it out guys, I'm trying to eat in peace.' Yoongi mumbled.

'Sorry Yoongi.' Hoseok and I said before eating our food.
'How is your shoulder? Are you able to eat well?' Someone said from behind me. I quickly turned around to see Jungkook's bunny smile.
'Yh, I'm able to move my arm to some extent.' I replied.

'That's good, ahh it's been so long since we've spoken.' He sighed.
'Right! I forgot that you existed' I joked.
'Hey, no one ever forgets me, one look and I'm stuck in their heads forever.' He boasted whilst pointing at his head.
'Sure JK sure.' I scoffed.

'Thanks for the food Hyung!' Jungkook shouted and then Seokjin entered the room.
'No problem Kook.' He smiled whilst patting his head and then sitting down.

'Where's Jimin and Namjoon?' Hoseok asked.
'They went out to buy drinks.' Seokjin replied which made us roar in excitement.

Half an hour later

'Drink some more Hee-Ra.' Yoongi said.
'Hyung I'll take..hic..one for Hee-Ra instead.' Jimin bellowed.

'Jimin it's fine..I think you need to take a break..' I said whilst taking the cup instead.

'What are you talking about? I can have loads more! I'm still sober'
'Aish, he has such low tolerance. I'll be back.' Seokjin said before lifting up Jimin into his back and taking him to his room.

'So Hee-Ra, how do you feel about being in Bangtan?' Namjoon asked.
'Great! I didn't expect to be so happy to be honest, but after meeting all of you, I feel joy. I feel like I belong here. I can express myself fully- without hiding.'

'I think we need to have another round just from hearing that!' Hoseok shouted.
'CHEERS!' we all yelled.
After a few minutes, we tidied up and went to the arcade room.

The next day

'Ahhhh, my stomach..it hurts..' I cried before running to the bathroom. Why'd you have to drink so much? Get yourself together Hee-Ra!!
'Hee-Ra are you in there?' Namjoon shouted from outside my bedroom.
'Yh!!'

'We're going to start training in a bit! Go to the training area!' He shouted. Oh yeah training! I completely forgot.
'I'll be there soon.'

After getting changed I quickly scrolled through my phone. Accidentally I pressed the contacts app.
I didn't have any numbers saved on it.

On the first day here, I deleted my parent's number out of pure anger and frustration. Other than their number I didn't have anyone else's. I should ask the others for their number.

I left my room and walked down the stairs. Suddenly, I felt a strong grip on my wrist.
'Hey what-' I was cut off by Jungkook who lifted his finger to my lips.

'Come with me.' He whispered. I had no choice but to follow him.
He took us to his room and shut the door behind me.

'What's going on?' I asked bluntly.
'You..you don't remember what you did?' He replied.
'What are you talking about?' I muttered.
And that's when everything rushed back into my mind.

The kiss..