Why it hurts so much?

Jimin POV

I entered the house and was soon forced in an environment of loud music and the smell of sex and alcohol. I don't understand why people like drunk sex. I also don't understand why people like going to parties in the first place but I guess everyone is different.

All five fingers are varied.

Yoongi hyung keep his hand on the back of my shoulder and push me towards the crowd. I walked with him. I can't say I am not nervous. Of course, I am! It's jungkook we are talking about. No one knows what he will do next.
Babo.

We reached a room and I immediately saw him slumping on the couch in the middle of the room. I sighed, he never understands. I walked to him and all eyes were on me.

"Here is your toy, kook."
Someone yelled from the corner of the room.

I run my eyes around the room. It was not a big one, there were simply 10-12 youngsters or teenagers. I don't recognise anyone obviously. But I know Yoongi and jin hyung. They were behind me. I stand in front of Jungkook and give him one hand.
"Let's go."

"Go! Go, kook! Follow the orders."
A drunk boy yelled.

I am getting annoyed with these people.

Jungkook gazed up at me. I cup his face with my both hands and pleaded "let's get home kookie hyung."

Jungkook started to stand and Jin hyung was quick to come and help me. I put one of his hand around my shoulder. And Jin hyung was helping from another side. While we started to walk towards the door.

A girl blocked our way.

I frowned.

But she gives me a look which was only for a second and all her attention was fixed on my boyfriend. I don't like it. Not a bit. But she was beautiful, I will give her that.

 But she was beautiful, I will give her that

"What do you want Yeri?"
Suga hyung asked.

"Oh, I think everyone here knows what I want."
She said in her silky voice.

And I hate to agree that I also know that she wants. My boyfriend. Why he has to be an eye-candy?

She started again "I don't understand why you chose him and not me?"
Her tone was accusing.

"Because he likes to be a dog."
A voice yelled.

I faced Jungkook and whispered
"Jungkook-ah, let's go. You wanted me to get you right? Here I am."

A sound interrupted again. I have started to dislike this yeri girl.

"You are gonna reject the scholarship for him?"

And that took my interest.

"Huh? Scholarship? What...I don't understand."
I confessed.

Yoongi and jin hyung looked terrified.

"Jungkook, what she is saying?"
I questioned.

He ignored me.

That hurts.

"Go ahead and tell him. Omg! Don't tell me you had not told him yet. Damn. I should have known he is just a quick fuck. You are going for 2 years and didn't inform you lovely boyfriend."

"2 y-years?"
I pulled back from jungkook and stand against him.

"What is she saying?"
I asked him again. I will trust what he will tell me. No one else.

"Just fuck off! Yes! Yes, she is right. I am going for 2 years."
I looked at him horrified at his sudden outburst.

"And you didn't think it is important to inform me?"
I yelled back.

I didn't care we are creating a scene. I am fed up of this relationship drama.

"Oh don't blame me. You were all clinging saying shit of going to the same university. You never study by feelings."
He growled back.

"I trusted you. And if you would have told me about this I would have been understanding and let you go."
I cried.

Betrayal hurts.

"You never understood me. You pushed your way in my life and it was all fucked up after that. Jungkook doesn't do this, don't do that, no sex, no secrets blah blah blah...I was feeling caged!"

"If you were feeling so small why not end this?"
I questioned gesturing between us with my hand.

"Because you were all over me. Everyone."

I can't control my sob.

"Jungkook enough!"
Suga hyung yelled.

"Let's get home first."
Jin hyung advised.

I shake my head. I want to go know this.
Now or never.

"You are saying I pushed myself in your life. I clung on you. I suffocate you right? Okay then. I free you."
I whispered looking at him.

"Huh?"
Jungkook asked in a confused stare.

"Jiminie don't."
Jin hyung contended.

"No hyung it's fine. What's the point of all this when the other one feel caged? Jungkook-ah I break up with you. I free you from this cage."
I said in an emotionless tone.

"Jimin"
Yoongi hyung warned.

It was done.
Jungkook and I were done.

Jungkook didn't give any reaction.

"That was quite a drama. Wasn't it?"
Yeri asked with a laugh.

Everyone present there hoots in cheering.

But I am breaking. So many emotions inside me are breathing. I swipe my face with my sleeve. And turn around and started taking towards the main door. I can't hang around here.
I need to get out of here.

But yoongi hyung ran behind me and stop me by taking my wrist in his hold.
"What?" I snapped.

"Jimine, he is a kid. He is drunk. You can't trust his words. Please don't leave him. He needs you. He will come around."
He elaborated.

"Till when hyung? Every time he gets in trouble or disagreement he just disappears. He never trusts me. A sorry can never make this work again."
I sobbed.

"And how you will describe that he never acquaint me with the scholarship thing?"
I sighed.

"Just take me home."
I pleaded. Please, someone, do something to make this ache in my heart less.

I never imagined this is how we will end. It hurts.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW
———
Please share your views.
It motivates me.