Second Meet

Jimin POV

I am eating breakfast now when someone knocks on the door, mom went to answer the door. I hear mom welcoming the one who was one the door.

"Good morning Mr Park and chim"

I turn around and see Tae there. I then greeted back
"good morning tae. You are early today"

"yup because someone dumps me yesterday and walk to school alone."
He said in a fake sad tone.

I just giggle and said quickly
"Just wait one minute for me."

I quickly finished my breakfast and drink the glass of milk. I then run to my room and bring my bag. I run towards Tae and grab his wrist and run towards the door, immediately yelling
"bye. Love you both."

When we were half on the way to school, Tae quickly stop and with that, I stop too and he said in a small voice
"I am sorry chim for yesterday. He is just I don't know what is his problem and..."

I cut him quickly and hug him close and said "pabo it's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."

We just hug each other for a while. After a while, we became normal and continue our walk to school. It was a silent walk but uncomfortable. I then remarked
"Tae I am still your best friend. It will not affect our friendship."

By hearing those words he give me his biggest smile and we saw that we have reached the school. After that, we go to our classes.

The whole day was peaceful. I didn't go to Tae home nor he came to mine. He said that it will be better if he stays at home because his mother is emotional because of his brother behaviour.

I hate Jungkook for that, Mrs Kim was the sweetest woman in the world and how can he hurt her and above that she is his mother, real or not.

Later that night I was going to the general store near my house to buy some ramen and eggs.

But when I was going back to my house having eggs in one hand and ramen in other a bike came in full speed from my back and was way too close to me. To save me from the back I jump back and fall on my but. And that causes all my eggs to collide with the road and result in breaking.

I quickly see the bike ahead of me and was shocked to see that the driver was Jungkook. He didn't have a helmet and was turning his neck behind, I think to see what he had done.

But he didn't stop or anything, either he drives his bike on full speed and with that he makes me hate him more.

After that, I walk to my home with only my ramens and quickly take the bath to clean myself. I then went to sleep but unfortunately, my all thoughts were occupied by the bad boy whom I hate... Uhm not hate but whom I don't like name Jeon Jungkook.

💐

Jimin has blonde hair in this story ♥️

♥️

Jimin has blonde hair in this story ♥️

His pout and lips
😍

Love you my chim chim 💗

💗