A new chapter of life

AFTER 2 YEARS •

JIMIN POV

"I am fine Heeseung."
I ratified him on the other line of the phone.

"But you can take off today too—"
He suggested.

I cut him and assured "I am fine. I was just suffering from cold. I will join you today."

He sighed but agreed nevertheless. I smiled at his caring nature. He is too much sometimes. I was tired with college today, but I am pleased that it is Friday. I have weekends from tomorrow.

My phone vibrated and looks down at my phone and laughed a little.

Heeseung-shi :

I will be there with you.
Don't fight me🙅‍♀️

He is just from another world. He is a great guy. He has all. Handsome complexion with charms. Kind, helpful and sweet. That's why he is a cafe owner.

I notice the time. And still, have thirty minutes so I decided to take a nap for ten minutes. I laid on the bed and moaned in relief. I need a nap so bad. But as soon as I closed my eyes, my phone ring again. It was Tae and I ignored it. He keeps persuading me to go on a double date with him and yoongi.

But I can't.

My heart still aches for a certain someone even tho it has been two years. You can also say that after that u didn't meet someone who makes me feel something. Some dates here and there but they always ended badly.

One time the guy forgot his wallet and he takes me to an expensive restaurant and I have to pay for both of us.

Next time one guy's ex came overseeing us walking in a park. And make quite a scene. So that's my case of dates.

If you wondering I am in college now being 20 years old. I am doing the cooking courses at my college. I want to be a baker. And that is why I have started working at the cafe where Heeseung is the owner. I am just a waiter and sometimes a cashier, but he let me bake sometimes.

And no! Jungkook had still not come back from him American scholarship. Not even on holidays. But I am sure he contacts the hyungs and his parents but I have stopped asking them.

I know he is fine if not they will tell me.

And on the day Jungkook left me here all alone. On that day I blackout because of a panic attack. They all were quick to get me to the hospital even tho it was nothing remarkable. They were worried. I understand. But that time I didn't want their care or love.